Veni Vidi Vici - Tier VII Raiding Guild- Recruiting

PaulGD84
9 posts Member
edited February 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Paul, guild leader of Veni Vidi Vici. You can see us here: https://swgoh.gg/g/2496/veni-vidi-vici/.

We are an active guild of serious players, GMT based, all of whom are level 75+ (with the vast majority being level 85). We are a close knit and friendly group that have levelled together, and progressed through the various tiers of raiding to the point where we now focus exclusively on heroic rancor, and are working towards heroic Aat.

We have had a couple of spots open up and so are looking to recruit two like-minded players of level 75+ who will make full personal guild contributions on a daily basis.

We try and do a rancor raid every 2-3 days at 9pm GMT (depending on coin contributions) and because they only take us about 20 minutes to complete we organise things so that as many people can receive rewards as possible. What that means in practice is that we open the raid and don't let anyone hit for the first 24hrs to let people register in case they can't make it when we properly start hitting the raid the next day. Normal Aat takes only one refresh so we adopt a policy of opening it from 9pm to 11pm GMT on the first night it is open, then close it until the next day.

Beyond raiding most of the guild are in the top 100 of their respective arena ladders and so we can help out with advice etc on that front as well. Additionally we also have an active line chat group for those that want a more social guild experience and it is strongly encouraged people join.

If any of this interests you, do reply to this thread, drop me a PM, or add me as an ally in game my code is 689-916-383.

Happy gaming.

Paul
Post edited by PaulGD84 on

Replies