A little help. Planning to change my team line up!

Hi guys,

Sitting around rank 300 - 400
Im currently running

Doku 3*
Sidous 5*
Luminara 5*
Bobba 4*
Jedi Counsilor 5*

Im thinking of changing JC. Which toon should I farm? (Really wanted Lando but he isnt farmable now)

Replies

• Farm up old daka? Her stun / double stun is game changing and she has 2 ways to revive fallen allies (although a bit rng dependent)
  • Get Poe, you wont regret it.
  • BlumpKing wrote: »
    Farm up old daka? Her stun / double stun is game changing and she has 2 ways to revive fallen allies (although a bit rng dependent)

Yeah her stun really annoys me. I guess i'll start farming her and try her out. Thanks man.
  • Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Get Poe, you wont regret it.

I have Poe but i havent tried leveling him up. Is he worth using? Didnt had the chance to battle with high lvl Poes so im a bit clueless with his set.
  • Get poe to 4 then get daka. at 55, dooku will be less useful. 4star max gear dooku getting 1hit ko by lumi.
  • Get poe to 4 then get daka. at 55, dooku will be less useful. 4star max gear dooku getting 1hit ko by lumi.

Alright i'll try out Poe. Im at lvl 53 and still focusing on beefing Dooku. Though im having a hard time collecting dooku shards. Thanks for the advice man. Peace
  • Luminara ane JC are pretty much the same, not that its a bad thing. But in PVP having those two healers isnt needed. I like all 5 to be unique, i have a healer (JC), leader (sid), attacker (maul), tank (poe) and support (poggle). For you, i would get rid of either luminara or JC. Now one strategy if u keep lum: get luminara shards from war tokens, and maybe find a tank or someone who will give ur squad bonuses. Strategy 2 is keep the JC, and use war tokens on poggle or phasma

Good luck and just the big idea is that u cant run JC and Lum in PVP together, but in light side and SCB theyre great
  • Luminara ane JC are pretty much the same, not that its a bad thing. But in PVP having those two healers isnt needed. I like all 5 to be unique, i have a healer (JC), leader (sid), attacker (maul), tank (poe) and support (poggle). For you, i would get rid of either luminara or JC. Now one strategy if u keep lum: get luminara shards from war tokens, and maybe find a tank or someone who will give ur squad bonuses. Strategy 2 is keep the JC, and use war tokens on poggle or phasma

Good luck and just the big idea is that u cant run JC and Lum in PVP together, but in light side and SCB theyre great

Noted on this. Thanks for the insights. I'll prolly keep Lumi on my team. I'm currently trying to lvl up Poe. Will try out if his kit fits me.

Also considering Poggle. His offense up interests me. Prolly end up farming Poggle after testing out Poe's kit. As for Phasma I dunno if i'll try to farm her out for now. Seeing her everywhere in most Arena battles.

Thanks for the help brotha.