Nerd Herders Recruiting for T4 and T5

Raxle
4 posts Member
edited May 2016
About us
Nerd Herders is looking for active dedicated players to advance through the Raids! We are currently farming T4 and plan to move into T5 soon. We are a laid back but active group that needs competent players to fill our ranks! Spots are almost filled and this what we are looking for:
Requirements
* Daily guild participation for guild credits.
* LVL 55 or higher.
* Raid participation.
- - If you are close to our requirements and feel like you can be a contributor please feel free to reach out.
Please inquire by sending private message here.
Post edited by Raxle on

Replies

• How many members do you have? My brother and I are looking for a mostly full guild that is casual and running t4/5. I am currently an officer in charge of recruiting, but am disillusioned with our leader and the rest of the guild lack of participation. I'm not looking for an officer position, but would take one if you've got one available. We prefer a guild of 40+ members.
  • Raxle
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    We have about 35 to 40 active people. We will be booting some that have not logged in for a while today. We are laid back but knock out T4 usually with one reset. Just one or two more active people and it will be done in one day. We are about to start a T5.
  • This guild is worthless... All lies. I was part of it and they started doing teir 2 raids and wouldn't kick inactive so I left...

• And this **** raxle is the one that wanted to kick me, so I guess join if u want to do teir 2 raids and have half the guild spots filled by inactive players
  • Raxle
    4 posts Member
    No you left because you were a Whiny B starting guild drama. Glad you left.
  • So disagreeing with being lied to in the description of the guild and dropping from teir 4 raids to teir 2 and having all kinds of inactive players that the leadership won't kick is whining? No your just running this guild into the ground and that's the publicity you should recieve
  • Raxle
    4 posts Member
    Lol at you. You prove my point by coming here and whining even more. Also you are a liar we have never not even once ran a T2. It was an option being discussed to help some lower players. Sorry not a single person wanted to give into your temper tantrum. Good luck in your new guild. Hopefully they like babies.