Anyone from my server? Motherlode, Toonny, Norton, sprizzle, etc.

Replies

• Hi "M i l l e r".

• Hi Miller whats your payout time?
  • How many of you guys are on Line, maybe we could start a shard chat?
  • I am CET and i have Line.
  • I have line too my id is nickiel
  • misanthrope10044
    28 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I sent messages to Boongschnanger and Noe Guerra's guild leaders to see if we can get their payout times confirmed.
    Post edited by misanthrope10044 on
  • Boongschnanger should be PDT/PST 7PM. He was active with me a couple of times.
  • I believe 7 pm central is the most contested time. At least it feels like there are a ton of us.
    New Jedi Order (41*; 102M GP) - Recruiting for Territory Battles
    NJO2 - Recruiting all levels of players for Heroic AAT and Rancor
  • Thanks Toony, I've noticed him moving up around my payout time, so I wasn't sure if he was actually PST or if he's the type to refresh a lot to get PvP wins. I'm very glad that I'm not in central time as I have enough trouble making it into the top ten with the few of us who're in eastern. FYI, vader1's payout is also 7pm est.
  • Vader1 is Norton, so 7PM EST for sure.

7 PM CST is the busiest time. You got Julian, CastorTroy, Motherlode, NumberOfMyDays, Tailgate, and Silver Snoot.
  • Guys do you know the payout time of moet moet and tailgate
    They continue to mess with my payout time and Im sure isnt the same!
  • Tailgate is 7 PM CST. One hour before mine (PST).
    He sniped me after his payout and snapped me from 1st to 5th in my last minute. I was mad a couple of times. @Tailgate, please don't do this. Your team is super strong and could keep your position over night easily. I have been fighting around you when possible. If you really want some arena fun, please do it 2 hours after your payout time.

Moet Moet, is probably Asian timezones. I always wake up with him beat me and invite me as Allies.

Again guys, peace!
  • Hi, I'm BB8, you are looking for me misanthrope10044 ?
  • Hello BB8/Shubert we're just trying to get the arena payout times of as many people as possible so that those of us who aren't competing at that time don't inadvertently snipe those who are. The most contested time on our shard is 7pm CST in the US.
  • Shubert/BB8 is GMT-5, so I think his payout is 7pm eastern time.
  • What's up dudes. I agree 7:00pm Central (my payout) seems to be the most crowded. But I almost never go for #1 anymore because it's not worth the aggravation of getting sniped by other folks trying to go for #1 at the same time. I usually do my first 5 battles in the morning and I might refresh and try to get 5 more in the afternoon, but in general I'm done with arena battles before U.S. payout times. I try to get a decent rank and keep my fingers crossed it holds for a modest payout.

It's not my intent to mess with anybody's else's payout or make anyone angry. I'll try to check this a little more often and if I'm doing something wrong please let me know. Thanks.
  • Thanks for checking in Sprizzle, I'm in EDT/EST so my payout is one hour earlier than yours. I think it was you who knocked me from 8 to 12, which isn't a huge deal, but if you could wait until after my payout going forward I would appreciate it. In general, unless they're no other options I try to refrain from hitting people on the way up who have posted here and whose payout is CST/CDT since they're likely to just hit me back and we end up wasting turns. Thanks.
  • Nickielll
    195 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    This is a line chat for our server, feel free to join us

http://line.me/R/ti/g/plOmyMycgx
  • Nickielll can i get an invite to the line chat, my Line ID is misanthrope10044, thanks.
  • Sure
  • CastorTroy
    154 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Just downloaded Line. Mind if I get an invite? (Castor Troy)
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Hey guys, how is your tournament result?

I am rank 201, being knocked out at the last minute.
  • Did you have line?
  • We were in the same tourney shard Toony, I finished #222.
  • misanthrope10044
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Castor Troy and Tailgate, I'd appreciate it if you could wait to hit me until after my payout. Thanks.
  • Guys, I am thinking quitting because under the current raid's rule I would never have a chance to get General Kenobi, who is one of my favorite characters.

Arena is the only place I have fun now :( , but I couldn't keep it up with you guys anymore due to I don't raid regularly.

I will decide in a couple of weeks.

• That sucks Toony, have you thought about joining a stronger guild? My guild is still working on our the normal T6 tank takedown.
  • My guild is recruiting stronger members to make a run at the T7 tank takedown. Let me know if any of you might be interested.

Misanthrope, sorry if I attacked you early. I try to hold off until after 6 pm central unless I start falling too far.

Anyone know Car Waka Wuka?
  • Thanks Castor, since you're one of the central timezone guys who's replied here, I try to avoid hitting you on my way up to make your trip easier smile: . Car wuka finally posted here at the beginning of October as his guild was recruiting, I sent him a PM letting him know about this post and the line chat, but have not heard anything back from him. BTW, you have an outstanding invite to the Line chat as well.
  • My question for Car Waka Wuka is more of how he could beat our teams? He could beat the team (like Silver Snoot's team) that I am not be able to at all nowdays.
    I am actually OK with Car Waka Wuka being random and everywhere... then sometimes I could use him as an easy fight to go around these tough ones.

And thanks Misanthrope to coordinate with us.