Anyone from my server? Motherlode, Toonny, Norton, sprizzle, etc.

Replies

• Options
    Toony! That's exactly what I'm wondering. No offense, cause he apparently makes it work...I just know I struggle with a few of the top teams in our shard, and it seems like CWW never does.

Also I hate EK, so the fact that he hangs around the top with EK drives me nuts.
    New Jedi Order (41*; 102M GP) - Recruiting for Territory Battles
    NJO2 - Recruiting all levels of players for Heroic AAT and Rancor
  • Options
    Who is EK?

BTW, I am surprised that no one on our server got Shoretrooper yet (or brave to use a 3* one).
    I was rank No.1 in tournament my ALT account, and if I could move the shoretrooper to the main account, you will all be dead. (Evil laugh...)
  • Options
    I think he means, EP, since Car Wuka's been using EP for a while now.
  • Options
    Hello! My IGN is TroubleinNYC. I apologize, I was unaware of this thread. I normally use reddit instead of the official EA forums. I recently upgrade a lot of mods on my arena chars. I used to be in the 30's to mid 40's on payout ( been there for the last two to three months). My payout time is 6pm EST (after yesterday's daylight savings time up date). I use discord.
  • misanthrope10044
    28 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Cool trouble, I'm also at 6pm est, as is BB8, but he's not usually near the top anymore. Let me know if you'd like to work out a system where we alternate 1st place so we don't have to be worried about sniping each other right before payout. CarWukaWuka is also active around our payout time, but he's active at a lot of other times as well, so I'm not sure if he's the same payout as us.
  • Options
    To be honest, as long I finish in the top 3. I really don't care. I'll promise not to snipe you in the last 10-15 minutes before payout to be fair. Let me know, of anyone else in our EST time zone to avoid.
  • Options
    EK as in Eeth Koth
  • Options
    Hi TroubleNYC. Obviously you are EST timezone, New Yorker.
    And I am in the goal as you... top 3. As long as not all top 4 are Rex lead I will achieve that.
  • Options
    Trouble, I'll also try and avoid hitting you on my way up since you're just likely to hit me back once the battle is done.
  • misanthrope10044
    28 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Trouble, Vader1 is also at our payout, he used to regularly take number 1, but hasn't seemed to be as active recently.
  • Options
    Hey, guys...
    I'm |NO| Guerra in game. Nice to see you here!
    Well, my arena payout timezone is the same of nickel. Since I'm at work when the pay time for the arena is close, sometimes I fight a little earlier but I'm trying to avoid you guys that have the payout before me.

So I log minutes before to fight for the first place or Iet nickel to guarantee the second for me. Lol

What is making me angry is that Car Wuka Waka (now he/she changed to "Nopeyep") all the time searching for positions in the f** arena. I'm "surprised" he can "defeat" strong people like us using that stupid team that takes me 20 seconds to defeat in automatic mode. Lmfao =)

I don't have Line but you can contact me here in this topic.

BTW.... Nickel, you can always take the 1# from now on. 2# is good enough for me. I just attack you for fun lol. Just hit me in the last minutes to guarantee 2#, please. You'd make a huge favor for me.
    Now I'm just going to target car noob waka lol

Cya guys

• Options
    Hi NoGuerra. Nice to see you here! I always thought you are Europe time.
    Anyway I avoid you most of time. Your team is always tough for me to beat. Some times I have to try 3 and if I get lucky :(.

Just ignore CWW(or Nopeyep). He annoys everyone. We should all unite together, and every time we see him beat him down so he will be always low ranks.

BTW, @Miller is the first person started using Shoretrooper. And all of you have avoid him. He stayed on 4th spot for 6+ hours now.

• Options

Toonny wrote: »
    Hi NoGuerra. Nice to see you here! I always thought you are Europe time.
    Anyway I avoid you most of time. Your team is always tough for me to beat. Some times I have to try 3 and if I get lucky :(.

Just ignore CWW(or Nopeyep). He annoys everyone. We should all unite together, and every time we see him beat him down so he will be always low ranks.

BTW, @Miller is the first person started using Shoretrooper. And all of you have avoid him. He stayed on 4th spot for 6+ hours now.

HI , Toonny!
    About CWW, Let's do this! I'm pretty sure his not using legal actions. He had Palpatine 7* before get 5 recquired level rebels I think .and his rebels are sth , Luke (?), leia, HS (7*?? HOW with that inventory?) and biggs.

Now Miller's Shoretrooper is very nice! I have him at 3* able to 4* but as he's not geared yet, you will only see miller's in arena for while lol
  • Options
    My guild is disbanding soon! We tried heroic AAT and failed. A lot of members quit. Normal AAT took us 4 days and Rancor T7 was 20-30 minutes. I'm ****. I'm looking for another guild in Est or Pst time zones. Our last Rancor raid is tonight.
  • Options
    NoGuerra, Im ok with that, but im ok to rotate the first place too.

TroubleinNYC, if you want my guild has one spot left
  • Options
    Nickielll wrote: »
    NoGuerra, Im ok with that, but im ok to rotate the first place too.

TroubleinNYC, if you want my guild has one spot left

@Nickielll So, let's just stay at 1 & 2# and attack each other in the last 5min. If you receive a message that u are under attack, u ll know it's me. Same for me. That could save us some arena tries.
  • Options
    I think we are already doing that lol
  • Options
    I'm interested, my guild is being dismantled now and members are now, getting placed in Team skunk now. Our guild leader is arranging it. Already members are now, in Team skunk beta, Rho, and Xi. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to decide if I'm going to follow them.
  • Options
    @TroubleinNYC ,some powerful and old player from my guild just quitted the game too. Aat difficulty and raid exploits screwed this game.

@Nickielll lol that's true.. but I mean one attacking the other not to get 1# as we used to but just keeping our place.
    For example: u used to attack me when it's 6- 7-8min left then I beat u in the last minute getting 1#. Or vice versa. We just did that in the last days lol its funny but we waste arena tries for nothing.

I don't wanna do this anymore. More important is one of us attack the other (exactly ) in last 5min to guarantee the 1&2# places.
    Do u know what mean? =)

• Options
    Ok for me, lets do that
  • Options
    Trouble,
    My line id is nickiel if you need something
  • Options
    Please, hit the **** tailgate, hes always messing with others payout!
  • NoGuerra
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Idk what's tailgates payout but ill start hit him, @Nickielll
    Btw.. Car Wuka /Nopeyep has gone.. at least from the top 50 atm. Lol.
    I'd be happy if he had his account banned.
  • Options
    Hey guys,

I am going to semi-quit from today. The reason is I spent too much time, and all the toons I wanted are gated behind pay walls.

I will still login and collect and sim, but won't be dedicated playing, and lurking on forums. Most likely I will be floating from No.50 to No.5.My arena fight time will be a little random, but I will keep in mind and won't mess with your payout.

So be nice to me. :)

It was fun playing with you guys all this 11 months!
  • Options
    I thought about reporting Car Wuka, but it was an easy win every time. Only annoying when he wouldn't leave me alone.
  • Options
    Hi guys! I'm on Line and Telegram. My name is either motherlode or motherlodepc. Feel free to holler. We are on our 4th heroic tank raid. I'm mountain payout for arena. Usually no competition except there were a couple tough central trams to knock off...until BAZE!
  • Options
    Hey misanthrope...a guildmate sent me a message from you. I'm on LINE app under South Austin / Tailgate. Let me know what's up...I don't check this board often. I do not remember everyone's payout time and the recent time change (and not changing on server) has even myself off on my own payout time. I'm old Ben in r/l. Lol

Cheers. Hope the Force is with all of you! :)
  • Options
    I am coming back just want to tell @Motherlode, I can't beat your 4* BAZE team at all. I literately refreshed and tried 4 times, and couldn't even scratch one character outside Baze. I guess I need to upgrade my arena team. Your team (godly speed mods and characters) is exactly what I want to be.

@CastorTroy, how did you beat his team? I saw you took over motherlode's spot later.
  • Options
    I love it
  • Options
    Sent you a line invite to arena shard chat Motherlode.