Yoda Foresight Broken in Raids

ObranVox
134 posts Member
When did this happen?

Replies

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I don't know about that but retribution is definitely broken. When he steals it from the pig guard he never counters.
  • ObranVox
    134 posts Member
    I did not gain foresight once today. Isnt it guaranteed? Its not a "chance" ability. It should work every time
  • It's not broken. Look at the health of rancor in specific phase. He must be above 50% in order for Yoda to gain foresight. Yoda is only good in first half of each phase, unless it's phase 1,then he can gain foresight off guards
  • ObranVox
    134 posts Member
    I was fighting the pigs, never gained it. This has always worked until today
  • drallop
    13 posts Member
    Yeah but in phase one the captain can hit through foresight so it isn't nearly as powerful.
  • ObranVox wrote: »
    I was fighting the pigs, never gained it. This has always worked until today

Which pig did you hit and where was his health? If it's the captain, you have to hit him in first half of phase
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    In order for Yoda to gain foresight the ENEMY needs to be above 50% health.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • ObranVox
    134 posts Member
    It was the capt and the guards. It was the back half of the phase so maybe thats it.
  • Not broken from what I've seen. If capt or rancor is below 50% health he won't gain foresight ever unless you attack the guard or brute.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!