Biggs at 7* anyone?

Venator_83
69 posts Member
edited January 2016
Not sure who to invest in with galactic war shards. I have poggle with purple gear 4* but no Droids in my lineup. His 3 turn offense up is soooo good and his health and hitting power are great too. I decided to go with Biggs after I topped of luminara but I can't see any stats on any website about him at 7*. Poggle or biggs to 7* ?

Replies

• Poggle fits in to any line-up, so I'd 7* him if you dont have better options. Consider grabbing Genosian Soldier since he'll do well with or without Poggle and is easy to farm.
  • Here are at least his level up stats, I dont have any experience with Biggs personally however.

http://www.swgohcantina.com/biggs-darklighter/

Here are GS stats for comparison

http://www.swgohcantina.com/geonosian-soldier/
  • Ya cantina doesn't have max stats for biggs. That what I use. Poggle and gs would be a sick combo though hmmm
  • Biggs definitely needs a review up on SWGOHCantina since he's one of the top of the list for easiest character farming and many should be interested in knowing what he can do before they farm....
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Overall power doesn't mean a lot, but biggs at 5* full gear is right at 4k, for reference luke at 6* full gear is 4k
  • Is it fair to call Biggs the light side IG-86? Good crit and assist. If Biggs has more life, maybe he's even better (but not as good synergy possibility)
  • It's his health that I'm worried about. If he has 7k health at 7* then that pretty much renders his unique passive useless.
  • How hard does he hit at ur current star and gear level Baal? I would agree With ur comparison between the 2 Taft except I think he has greater synergy because the assisting ally (could be anyone) has an additional 75% crit chance compared to ig-86 which is a dmg buff for droids only.

Biggs seems to have potential but I've only a 3* withgear 6 to go from atm. His current health is 5964.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Lower damage than luke but higher dps because of assist as long as you have other heavy hitters. 8196+250 health at max gear 5star btw
  • He'll prolly cap out around 9k then I guess.
  • Darivon
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @Baal What's his Speed / Tenacity ? Do you know if his Comrade-in-Arms grant him AND the assisting ally +75% crit chance or just the assisting ally ?
  • I'd assume it's just the partner who gets the 75% otherwise it would be a little to power Imo
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    A slow 106, 29%, and he and his assistants crit a lot, I'd say it applies to both but not positive. His basic attack gives him + crit anyway. Also, ai tends to target him which speeds him up.
  • I believe it is bugged. Will test it further, but he seems to always crit as opposed to the assisting ally. Even with a Sid lead. Biggs crit 6/6. Ally 1/6. Will test it further. Anyone else wanna give it a shot?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Keep in mind Biggs starts with a higher crit rating than Sid before his basic crit up and although I'm not sure it's relevant to anything, 32 potency vs 0.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Baal wrote: »
    Keep in mind Biggs starts with a higher crit rating than Sid before his basic crit up and although I'm not sure it's relevant to anything, 32 potency vs 0.

Baal, how much is Biggs's maximum basic damage when he critical?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Really is heavily dependant on team and opponent. But without any crit damage + I'd say avg reg 1300 crit 2200 at 5*
  • @Baal I didn't mean to compare him to Sid if it came out that way. I just meant with the Sid lead it should be 87% ally crit chance b4 factoring any of the ally char's own crit rating. Still getting these numbers. All collected against AI 3 holotable G.

Biggs 15/15 Ally 5/15
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Yeah, since you've mentioned it I've been paying attention and haven't seen biggs miss a crit yet, but his assistants have even with other crit chance bonuses.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Great information. Glad you started this post.
  • My 7* Biggs has 9300 hp in vi gear. His special crits high 3k low 4K at rank 5. His normal attack if I remember hits comparable to leia. 1300-1500. Speed is at 106. I use qgj instead of him because of the 75% dmg buff. Faster and generally better utility. Biggs I guess could work well with a boba leader due to the sure fire crit. I was hoping there 75% crit would extend to the ally but sadly it doesn't. If it did I could see more use for Biggs. I'de also prefer to use the GS over Biggs because of the faster speed. Just my two cents.
  • Venator_83
    69 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Biggs with ackbar as leader would be beast then if speed is his main concern. Well a full rebel team of coarse. I have luke at 5* and am going to work on my han right after sidius is 7*
    shampoo wrote: »
    My 7* Biggs has 9300 hp in vi gear. His special crits high 3k low 4K at rank 5. His normal attack if I remember hits comparable to leia. 1300-1500. Speed is at 106. I use qgj instead of him because of the 75% dmg buff. Faster and generally better utility. Biggs I guess could work well with a boba leader due to the sure fire crit. I was hoping there 75% crit would extend to the ally but sadly it doesn't. If it did I could see more use for Biggs. I'de also prefer to use the GS over Biggs because of the faster speed. Just my two cents.
    Problem is qgj isn't farmable
  • Good information. I like threads like this because I bet there are characters out now no one really uses, but are actually great.

Leia for example. No one used her till her bug got knowen, now see her a lot. FOTP was never seen till someone tried him out and found out how hard he actually hits.

I've been thinking about toying with a couple that you never hear about just to see what they can do, Biggs was one on my list.
  • @Baal Good Stuff. Ty for sharing the infos.