Why are stunned enemies attacking?

Twice now Dooku has stunned an enemy and rather than it skipping them, it wears off and their bar is full and available to attack. What the hell?

Replies

• Options
    To add, why can a stunned enemy dodge? And not just Sid against Jedi, happens all the time with many different characters
  • Options
    Possibly Baris removing it from them with her cleanse.
  • Options
    And when Barris, or anyone else with that ability, isn't in the party?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I thought I noticed something odd with the stun just today. Twice I stunned Dooku, once with Aayla and once with Cad Bane. One time I'm not sure if he just went ahead of everybody else anyway because he's just that fast. The second time the stun just flashed once and disappeared.

It may be working exactly as intended. Maybe stuns can be resisted? I'll try and see if I can recreate this happening and look for an explanation.
  • Options
    Was there a Baris on the other team?
  • Options
    And when Barris, or anyone else with that ability, isn't in the party?

Not sure, that's what I'm asking. Fight Dookus all day and haven't seen it.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Twice now Dooku has stunned an enemy and rather than it skipping them, it wears off and their bar is full and available to attack. What the hell?
    A stun lasts until the start of the character's next turn, causing them to miss that turn, and then it falls off. If their bar was almost full when you stun them, then the bar will empty, the stun will fall off, and they won't attack. That's how it is supposed to work, but it can happen so quickly that it's hard to notice what is happening.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    If he stuns on a counter it drops immediately because their turn ends AFTER the counter, there are a number of characters that are affected by this coding. It also effects the attacker event as the character that gets the killing blow does not get the buff, as it wears off when their turn ends.

That being said if they fix this they are going to have to re balance dooku because it will make him even stronger than he currently is.
  • philbert_tkd
    91 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    A stun lasts until the start of the character's next turn, causing them to miss that turn, and then it falls off. If their bar was almost full when you stun them, then the bar will empty, the stun will fall off, and they won't attack. That's how it is supposed to work, but it can happen so quickly that it's hard to notice what is happening.

I stunned Sidious. He then immediately attacked. I know Sidious is fast, but he attacked immediately after their Dooku. When mine is stunned, he misses a turn. No Baris on the field.