Is this legit?

Time
293 posts Member
I was just playing in arena and noticed that immediately after losing my fight my rank went from 13-20. I'm not talking a minute or even 10 seconds. It seems as I was in a fight, someone else was already in a fight which I thought was impossible. I waited for my last fight and immediately bought another 5 fights to regain my rank. Immediately after winning I spent crystals so I could do a last fight before payout and I couldn't because someone was fighting me. How can this be? Was someone cheating or is it just a glitch.

Replies

• I've had this happen once. Do you pause a lot to look at the time? That was my guess when it happened to me but other than that no idea.

As far as you being in combat it's pretty quick to keep refreshing until the opponent you want is out of combat while you have a couple extra steps to fight again
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    The instant I had lost my match I had lost rank. There was no time in between. In the second instant I had probably taken 2 seconds from the time I won to initiate my fight. Since in the last scenario I had gone from rank 13 to 5 I just got unlucky that #14 attacked me in those few seconds which I believe is legit although I believe was fine.
    My question is how can someone fight me while I'm in a fight?
  • Maybe you lost rank before your fight. If you hadn't refreshed the screen before your fight the ranking would be wrong.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Maybe you lost rank before your fight. If you hadn't refreshed the screen before your fight the ranking would be wrong.

If this is true then I would have lost the fight in well under 30 sec which would have been impossible for that team as he was lower power then me and not a high dps. When I fought him 10 mins later none of my chars even got to yellow health. So was this a hack or a glitch?
  • ^ what he said.

If you didn't refresh the screen between fights it's possible some defeated you while you were waiting for your next fight. It's the only thing I can think of.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    ^ what he said.

If you didn't refresh the screen between fights it's possible some defeated you while you were waiting for your next fight. It's the only thing I can think of.

I actually didn't think of this, but I refresh at least every 30 sec. I don't think even on auto this would be possible as my opponent had no high dps hero's.