Savage opress

In Events & challenges Mr. opress when performing the overpower, he hits all my allies.
I have the same character but he only does it to one enemy.
In which level he gets that update, that hits everyone?

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. His special seems like it should be an aoe to me as well.
  • Options
    whats aoe ?
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Area damage meaning he hits everyone
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    AoE=Area of Effect

His special in the Challenge is called "shatterpoint", Windu has the same in the higher level challenges if you let him have enough attacks. It's never part of Oppress' abilities at any level, just a special part of the challenge, like the countdown debuffs in the Tarkin /Veers challenge.

Daka seems to stun Oppress in the challenge more than she ought to so if you have her, bring her along.

Secret is to kill off the droids before shatterpoint. Then heal after he's had his turn and continue to attack, he'll take a few regular attacks before doing another shatterpoint. If you don't kill the droids off first they'll attack you at 1 health after the shatterpoint and kill your toons.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    AoE=Area of Effect

His special in the Challenge is called "shatterpoint", Windu has the same in the higher level challenges if you let him have enough attacks.

Daka seems to stun Oppress in the challenge more than she ought to so if you have her, bring her along.

Secret is to kill off the droids before shatterpoint. Then heal after he's had his turn and continue to attack, he'll take a few regular attacks before doing another shatterpoint. If you don't kill the droids off first they'll attack you at 1 health after the shatterpoint and kill your toons.

I run with Cad, Dooku, and Aayla who can all stun and JC for heals with Talia for emergency heals and her special.

You have two options:

1. Keep droids at low health until shatter. - You MUST get a stun off on Savage for this to work, else the droids take you out after the shatter. This is a gamble but I do it for the challenge if I'm bored.
    2. Kill droids first. - The safe bet as you should have time to get through your next turn (allowing for a heal) before his next attack. A stun on Savage seals the deal.

Talias special, if applied will also add the armor pen debuff, which helps a ton.
  • Options
    thank you but my question is not how to defeat him, but, in which level he gets that power...
    But I understand now, thats only for the computer or the challenge..

• Options
    this thread is great
  • Options
    AoE=Area of Effect

His special in the Challenge is called "shatterpoint", Windu has the same in the higher level challenges if you let him have enough attacks. It's never part of Oppress' abilities at any level, just a special part of the challenge, like the countdown debuffs in the Tarkin /Veers challenge.

Coruscant also stuns Oppress

• Options
    Oppress, Luke and Boba need a little damage buff, Luke less than the rest though. I just dont think Luminara's crits should hit harder than Luke.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    2 things that i notice from oppress, special skill: leave your team with 1 health point(his droid move after him and kill one of your unlucky character ), and his passive: possibly grant 100% turn meter if one of yur ally dead.

destroy the droid just for safety, inflict debuff to oppres(stun work too) to give him ignore defense debuff(if im not mistaken oppres turn meter goes slower with that debuff)
    the cake is a lie
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    That special skill is only for that challenge. Not for the normal gameplay, his normal special hits 1 person in normal play.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    He never gets that ability. It's only this boss version in the challenge only
  • djwarcr
    176 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Why we only get 2 challenges except for Sunday and I think Tuesday that we get more, all challenges should be open for every day of the week in my personal opinion
  • Options
    djwarcr wrote: »
    Why we only get 2 challenges except for Sunday and I think Tuesday that we get more, all challenges should be open for every day of the week in my personal opinion

If they were open everyday, you'd get too many ability mats...we cant very well have you progressing in the game too soon!