If there was a 1/3 price crystal sale on all bundles for the new year how much would you but

Blam
113 posts Member
edited January 2016

If there was a 1/3 price crystal sale on all bundles for the new year how much would you but 35 votes

I don't buy now and I never will
8%
IM_UR_UPGRADEJPre522DeathSSlayer 3 votes
I don't usually buy, but at this price I would
28%
Doomsheepioniancat21Preemo_MaginBelgBongoD0SRAREChazzRUlyssesWafflemanCurio 10 votes
I would buy at the same rate I do now
5%
JiggywiggyChefcarl 2 votes
BUY ALL THE CRYSTALS!
57%
FightonWhipiTDaishiBlambleeaauuhmambaGhostChiliGeddreEthanesusEmirK96Mike_N_IkeBelligerentorKyuu2BLuby25TheShadow1983ThePedroKidDrich2323LordBlacklyJajjMaredream 20 votes

Replies

• None are available anymore so...none.

But if I could, probably the FA bundle since it gives characters and shards that I would actually use.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    The producer has said that subs will return but they do not plan to run sales on crystals.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Wish they did more packs, but I get they want their chromium packs to remain relevant.

Hope they come to their sense that sell more new character packs to give us 4 stars. It incentivises people to get packs to up their 4* to 7*.
  • JPre522
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't buy now and I never will
    If that Ewok Royal Guard bundle glitched to 3.50 or whatever again I would consider buying. Alot of people say those characters are useless but I would like to get a high starred Royal Guard for S's&Gs, see if I can work him into a useful strategy with his likely godlike health and useful abilities.

For the record since it displays your vote, I have bought crystal boosters, but those seemed to be a much better value.
  • Mtwizard
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Cannot see any bundle.
    Year end, new year and 7 days.
    Cuz IOS???
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    BUY ALL THE CRYSTALS!
    If crystals were 1/3 of there normal price I would most def break out the card for some serious charging. But as it stands now I buy lil subs and 500 crystals here and there and thats it. I've invested enough already:(
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Im prob what ppl consider a low spender but if crystals were 1/3 the price i would drop a few hundread to stock way up. No way wife will let me spend even $50 as is. Give us a 24 hr sale at 1/3 price tho an watch lol.

Basically im sayin i wouod buy a few of the $100 crystal paks for 15,000+ crystals at $35 but as it stands i cant spend the $ to get em so i do without, plain an simple :)
  • I'd vomit myself to death over the ones I've brought in the last month
  • BUY ALL THE CRYSTALS!
    I'd buy a couple hundy backs like... BOOM!

Otherwise, my budget is blown. Unless, of course, a Yoda pack drops... Then who knows what kind of crazy will over come me.