Days of spring achievement

MelBotes
29 posts Member
edited May 2016
During the the first droids event we got to open days of spring data cards. I however missed a few days (not due to lack of commitment to the game). I could thus not finish the achievement. The achievement stands at 22/24.

This is keeping me from progressing Google play achievements. I know this is not a big issue. Will I be able to complete this achievement in the future? If not could you please remove it?

Replies

• MelBotes wrote: »
    During the the first droids event we got to open days of spring data cards. I however missed a few days (not due to lack of commitment to the game). I could thus not finish the achievement. The achievement stands at 22/24.

This is keeping me from progressing Google play achievements. I know this is not a big issue. Will I be able to complete this achievement in the future? If not could you please remove it?

Pretty sure that the answer is nope. You shouldn't have missed any days. Shame on you.
  • stohelit
    149 posts Member

Will the days of spring event be repeated every spring? If not, why is it still listed?
    Can we expect the achievements list to gradually accumulate expired achievements which will never
    be doable, and just clutter the list. (i.e. I agree, it should be removed, or give some indication that
    it will be repeated).
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Jup be able to repeat it/ run for first time if you joined later or remove.