Dodge and other ratings

In Sidious' description, it says he has natural dodge ability. He obviously dodges a lot so I wanted to check the rating. His is zero. I then went to check other toons and all of them were zero.

How is this so and what determines when a toon dodges?

Also, My Bariss toon has 20 (+20) in the Potency category, yet none of her attacks or abilities apply any determental effects. It seems it would be pointless for her to have anything in this category and my 6* sidious with level 7 gear has 0 Potency.

Can someone plz help me make some sense of this stuff. Thx

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Seems as though you just made as much sense of it as can be made hahahahahaha
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    No one knows what these modifiers really mean.
  • Options
    Ask thr developers
  • Options
    Aren't the developers on this forum? Maybe they don't know either lol.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    I believe I recall a dev saying he would check up on this stuff awhile back. As far as I know we were never gotten back to.
  • Options
    I can't say for certain, but it would make a lot of sense if potency increased the % of applying buffs from abilities (Such as Windu's chance to apply the defense+ status on regular attack). That would also mean that tenacity would reduce the chance for buffs to trigger from abilities. <Shrugs> It would be nice if the devs would let us know exactly what is going on under the hood, because the stat screens is obviously not telling the whole story.
  • Options
    Bump