People misses the heroic raid should get last place default loot

TJ0630402
62 posts Member
edited May 2016
It's becoming a micromanaging headache because I am trying to be fair so everyone gets loot. It's hard to tell all 50 to slow down to give those who haven't logged on yet a chance.

After all, they did contribute to the 600 daily.

EA change this up bc it's giving me a headache trying to micromanage this

People misses the heroic raid should get last place default loot 27 votes

Yea
81%
Ronon_DexBaalunit900000Calus_78Megadeth3700RyAshLordRathGiodude2000TJ0630402Greg1920MazurkaLeandrovvFluffySithBootRRReyIAmExceptionpac0nautjsandhu97Sunnie1978lytt 22 votes
No
18%
Green_Legend_RanIT_L1V3SGonzalo1495FrommerSmartel00 5 votes

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Yea
    Use tap until they fix hit. Open raid, give everyone 12hrs to send 1 toon in and tap the captain for damage. Then Zerg it down at the 12h mark.

Has its own set of issues but seems to balance the various goals the best.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    No
    TJ0630402 wrote: »
    It's becoming a micromanaging headache because I am trying to be fair so everyone gets loot. It's hard to tell all 50 to slow down to give those who haven't logged on yet a chance.

@TJ0630402

Go to North Korea if you want communism.
  • Im pretty sure thats not communism, per se
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ... tell all 50 to slow down ... those who haven't logged on ...

Are your guild having more than 50 members? :p

• Frommer
    145 posts Member
    No

Go to North Korea if you want communism.
    Im pretty sure thats not communism, per se

@Ole_Man_Bourbon

I'm just saying I don't want Bernie running this game. Giving out rewards to people who will never contribute to society.

If you do nothing, you shouldn't be complaining expecting something.

• @Frommer

I hear ya, just like picking on north korea.
  • This is where your guild leader and officers need to manage. We announce ours in advance. Have a 1 hit only in first 10 hours rule we are doing now, befotre that it was 1 hit until 45/50 have hit. We have yet to have under 90% hit, typically only 1-2 miss which is standard with travel for work/family ect. Just need to manage it.

Those who do miss due to work though should get the last place rewards though. Family and work come first.
  • Yea
    That's just it @Frommer , they DID contribute something i.e. 600 daily. Without that you would not have enough coins to raise the heroic raid in the first place. Where I would have a problem is if someone did not contribute to the 600 daily, didn't contribute to the guild activities to get a high tier and then zerged Stage 1 & 2 of the raid to claim max raid rewards.

Where I think the angst comes form is when people do contribute to dailies and guild activities but happen to be busy at the time the raid starts. By the time they do get to the raid it is all over. Not a great feeling especially if you have just poured 2 hours into 24 GW nodes or spend a few hundred crystals on refreshes to get the guild activity tier up for the extra guild tokens.

But I definitely agree with you in that I don't want Bernie running this game!! That would be a disaster!!!
  • Cant you just raise the raid level to 6 or 7, like a real republican would?
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    No
    That's just it @Frommer , they DID contribute something i.e. 600 daily. Without that you would not have enough coins to raise the heroic raid in the first place. Where I would have a problem is if someone did not contribute to the 600 daily, didn't contribute to the guild activities to get a high tier and then zerged Stage 1 & 2 of the raid to claim max raid rewards.

Where I think the angst comes form is when people do contribute to dailies and guild activities but happen to be busy at the time the raid starts. By the time they do get to the raid it is all over. Not a great feeling especially if you have just poured 2 hours into 24 GW nodes or spend a few hundred crystals on refreshes to get the guild activity tier up for the extra guild tokens.

But I definitely agree with you in that I don't want Bernie running this game!! That would be a disaster!!!

@Giodude2000

Your flawed concept that somehow doing galactic war for tiers has anything to do with starting a raid explains all I need to know.

Sir. You. Are. A. Noob
  • Giodude2000
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yea
    @Frommer, my bad, I can see how you thought I meant doing GW for tiers would help unlock higher level raids, but that is not what I meant. Perhaps I was not clear enough in differentiating the contributions for guild activity reward tiers for guild tokens (to purchase items in guild shipments) and contribution of daily energy for guild tokens to raise the heroic raid. Either way, contributing to both helps get better rewards either in guild tokens or raising higher level raids for better raid rewards.

You sounded like a smart person so I assumed you would get it. No problem, will use shorter words next time.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    No
    @Frommer, my bad, I can see how you thought I meant doing GW for tiers would help unlock higher level raids, but that is not what I meant. Perhaps I was not clear enough in differentiating the contributions for guild activity reward tiers for guild tokens (to purchase items in guild shipments) and contribution of daily energy for guild tokens to raise the heroic raid. Either way, contributing to both helps get better rewards either in guild tokens or raising higher level raids for better raid rewards.

You sounded like a smart person so I assumed you would get it. No problem, will use shorter words next time.

@Giodude2000

You're convoluted use of guild tiers for currency when the only topic at hand was raid rewards is your fault not mine.

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Yea
    Frommer wrote: »

@Giodude2000

You're convoluted use of guild tiers for currency when the only topic at hand was raid rewards is your fault not mine.

Actually, it's your fault. I understood him perfectly.
  • Yea
    All the hate about communist. I just don't want to micromanage people. But if I don't people will miss out and get nothing from heroic although they log daily every single day and get there 600.

That 1200 they made goes towards to the 60k to launch it. I'm guessing those who hated on this thread are greedy asshats who will come in take 1st put 1.5 million up and leave 10 people without loot all because u wanted the #1 spot.
  • Yea
    I understand what you mean @TJ0630402 . The way we do it is launch the raid at a set time on a set day and give everyone 24 hours to send in a sacrificial toon (usually very low level low gear) for the pigs to kill. This gets you on the leaderboard with 0 or 1 damage (the game is strange that way). Once the 24 hours is over it's a free for all (and usually over in 20 odd mins). This guarantees raid rewards even if you miss getting proper hits on the pigs or rancor.