Galaxy of Chores Drove Me To Quit

NumberMyDays
73 posts Member
edited May 2016
This post was so boring and irritating that it went and quit too!
Post edited by NumberMyDays on

Replies

• It was awesome being awesome. But then everything was just one more chore to grind out. GW was increasingly tedious, for decreasingly useful items. Heroic raid was fun once. But even that just becomes a gear grind. Yuck. Getting my life back now.

ProTips to devs:
    (1) Stop nerfing stuff people pay for and work hard on. They paid for it because it was awesome. Who cares if nobodies whine. They can go ahead and get the awesome toon too.
    (2) Scale GW payoffs to the difficulty of teams faced. Ppl getting stuck with GW's like I had been suffering through do NOT deserve to receive the same as lower level people. In fact, since the higher level folks' needs are greater, you are actually giving them LESS utility for far more pain.
    (3) Let the f2p folks suffer through RNG. Open a gear shop where those who are paying can flat out buy the good stuff and not have to refresh for days on end.

Stop losing players who used to love the game!

If GoH still exists in a year, maybe I'll install it to see "hey--remember that game? yeah, put so much into it, but it just bored/irritated me off of playing anymore... wonder what it's like now?"

Rather selfish
  • Nobody cares. Bye
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    I auto everthing but gw.

Gw hard yeah. I think i am gonna stop chasing arena crystals and just deepen my bench.

I wanna auto gw, evetually.

Then incan stop playing this game without the quitting part. :)
  • If GoH still exists in a year, maybe I'll install it to see "hey--remember that game? yeah, put so much into it, but it just bored/irritated me off of playing anymore... wonder what it's like now?"

My thoughts exactly.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • It was awesome being awesome. But then everything was just one more chore to grind out. GW was increasingly tedious, for decreasingly useful items. Heroic raid was fun once. But even that just becomes a gear grind. Yuck. Getting my life back now.

ProTips to devs:
    (1) Stop nerfing stuff people pay for and work hard on. They paid for it because it was awesome. Who cares if nobodies whine. They can go ahead and get the awesome toon too.
    (2) Scale GW payoffs to the difficulty of teams faced. Ppl getting stuck with GW's like I had been suffering through do NOT deserve to receive the same as lower level people. In fact, since the higher level folks' needs are greater, you are actually giving them LESS utility for far more pain.
    (3) Let the f2p folks suffer through RNG. Open a gear shop where those who are paying can flat out buy the good stuff and not have to refresh for days on end.

Stop losing players who used to love the game!

If GoH still exists in a year, maybe I'll install it to see "hey--remember that game? yeah, put so much into it, but it just bored/irritated me off of playing anymore... wonder what it's like now?"

Even though this post clearly violates ToS, this part is very true. :+1:
    #1 and #3 are quite elitist but in some way #3 is kinda fair too.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride