Qui-Gon Jinn?

So earlier I faced someone in the arena with qui gon as the opponents leader. I went in to the battle confident. Around 3 turns into it I knew I lost. It was a mostly Jedi team and with qui gon leader ability they all attacked fast and hard. Can Qui gon really be useable like that in pvp? I have him but since he isn't farmable idk if he is worth the resources. He seems fairly brittle and not a hard hitter but he completely destroyed me. Maybe I'm just bad at the game, which is a possibility lol.

Replies

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    He is broken if you can max him, in other words are a big $ spender. I think somebody posted the top three in their server all being QGJ. His leader is broken with a Jedi team in aren.
  • Raves
    56 posts Member
    QGJ actually is a pretty hard hitter even at 6* and with the right team hits even harder. I don't have him as my leader as I'm running Phasma in that position but I also have a 5* Leia on my team. I'm not too sure how viable QGJ is as a leader as his ability is only viable with Jedi who normally lack damage and are at a disadvantage against most servers top teams that run Sidious and other Heal Debuff/anti-jedi characters.