Phasma or Sidious as team leader?

I like both Sidious and Phasma's leader abilities but really can't decide on which one to use.

Replies

• Options
    If u have a lot of guys with special attacks, go sid
    If u have a lot of guys with random crap, go phasma
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma performs better on defense I think
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma. My arena rank went down about 100 when I switched from Phasma to Sid leader, and has risen by about 175 since switching back to Phasma.
  • Options
    Phasma, hands down, imho.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    scootle wrote: »

How about Phasma Lead, Kylo, Vader, Sid and Luminara? I've noticed that the bonus attack seems lower than it should be. When I've had Sid in lead, I've got more critical hits overall have been killed a few times with faster teams.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    MufasaBigD wrote: »

How about Phasma Lead, Kylo, Vader, Sid and Luminara? I've noticed that the bonus attack seems lower than it should be. When I've had Sid in lead, I've got more critical hits overall have been killed a few times with faster teams.

That team works well.

I'm currently running the exact same except using dooku instead of Vader.

Working on fives right now to 7* and I got a daka at 5*

Would like to use phasma,dooku,daka,fives and kylo
  • Shanks
    131 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    MufasaBigD wrote: »

Im running this team currently.I am able to grab rank 1 before the rewards daily and that is good enough :smile:

See this thread for more discussion on this topic : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2896/leader-ability-sidious-or-phasma/p1