Guild chat ideas

tmntguy86
446 posts Member
So, I was wondering g what people thought about the guild chat and about possible ideas to improve it. One idea I have is to allow an "announcement" section for the leader / officers of a guild to post important info. The current chat system is not a good option for this as you can only look back to "X" amount of posts. This way, when the leader or officers want to share important ideas or info for their team, everyone will be able to see it.

Anyways, that's one idea I had. What are your thoughts?

Replies

• Yeah, either a noticeboard function or the possibility to e-mail within the guild so that you can get important info to everyone.
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Yeah, either a noticeboard function or the possibility to e-mail within the guild so that you can get important info to everyone.

I haven't thought of an email idea. That would work too. In the guild, as a leader you could select to email the other leaders or the entire guild. I think it would be a huge help.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Similar to the mail function in Bash of Bands (name changed to protect identity)? I'd love to see something like that, though I have no idea how hard it is to introduce in the coding.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107