Fix this pile of poodoo

Just like the title says. Facing gear nine and up 7* teams(usually dodge lead with Rey QG and RG, or Leia, and two tanks), from node five on is insane. It is not fun, it is beyond a challenge, and it is frankly ridiculous.

Replies

• I wish my Galactic Wars were that way, I rarely see RG, Rey, or Leia at lvl 76. Galactic War should be a challenge to beat, something that shouldn't be beat daily by anyone. I want to feel like I've completed something difficult after winning a Galactic War, not like I've done what everyone else does daily. Currently I can run through with my main team for 9-10 nodes, sometimes all the way, without having to drop a few of my benched characters to soak up some abilities. I'd rather have Galactic War be a challenge every battle against unique teams. By the end, it should be near impossible to beat without losing a few characters. They should make it hard enough where the average place for people to lose all their characters is the 10th node. That way getting all the way through feels like the achievement that it should be.
  • I wish my Galactic Wars were that way, I rarely see RG, Rey, or Leia at lvl 76. Galactic War should be a challenge to beat, something that shouldn't be beat daily by anyone. I want to feel like I've completed something difficult after winning a Galactic War, not like I've done what everyone else does daily. Currently I can run through with my main team for 9-10 nodes, sometimes all the way, without having to drop a few of my benched characters to soak up some abilities. I'd rather have Galactic War be a challenge every battle against unique teams. By the end, it should be near impossible to beat without losing a few characters. They should make it hard enough where the average place for people to lose all their characters is the 10th node. That way getting all the way through feels like the achievement that it should be.

Dude, you are either a very big payer in this game or you have maxed Rey, Leia and other OP Chars, for sure you seem to be in a quite unique postition. GW lv 80 up is for those who are running maybe 1 and a half g9 or10 team really challenging because you are facing 5 to 6 times after battle 6 or 7 fully maxed g10 or 11 teams usually dodge lead (with rex, 5s, leia ,rey, rg). Be honest to yourself and stop posing.