Any advice for raid

Savageop
108 posts Member
I have 20 good common characters for raid but i couldnt reach 2 milion damage in tier 5 raids like others any advice?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The most damage is obtained using Turn meter reduction to it fullest.
    Good team: Teebo (L), elder, Chirpa, QGJ (Omega Basic), 5's (no omega basic)
    Better team: Teebo (L), Elder, QGJ (Omega Basic), Rex (Omega basic), 5's (no omega basic)

Takes a long time to run but can rack up the damage points.
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    If you're using Ewoks, might as well go all out. ES also has a good chance to reduce TM which is helpful for when Teebo is resisted or unstealths himself with that bug that will never be fixed. He also gets about a 3 to 1 attack ratio over other toons being fully integrated with his furry friends. That's just more damage.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Why do tier 5 when you could call up a few whale friends and get a free Hop Solo.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    The main areas you want to look at are Detaunters/Dispellers (for Phase 1), TM manipulation, and pure DPS.

Detaunt/Dispellers: Teebo, QGJ, Admiral Ackbar, and Ewok Elder are so key ones.

TM Manipulation: QGJ omega basic, Teebo basix (when cloaked), Yoda special maneuver, Phasma omega VM and special, 5s basic, and RG basic are some key for slowing or reducing TM.

DPS: some key toons for this have been QGJ, GS, Rey, Leia, and even IG86/FOTP to an extent.

Getting protection from Yoda and Rey has also been helpful.

T5 is a slightly different creature than higher tiers, but there is an Ewok video you can watch on raids where the ewoks demolish phase 1. The team I have found good success for the other phases are Phasma, QGJ, GS, Rey, and Yoda.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I only run Tmr teams in T6 raid.
    Here are some tips/tricks for running TMR team.
    Do note these teams take a long time to acquire damage.

In P1 wipe out minions as fast as possible while hitting captian with TMR.

Save assist calls.
    Captain/Rancor gain TM anytime they take damage. So don't just randomly call assists. Only use when Captian/Rancor TM is 50% or more and possibly teebo stealthed. If RNG gods are with you, the assist will call charater with TMR.

For the most part only use basic attacks of TMR characters on the captain/rancor

Save teebo scramble tactics. If captain/rancor has speed down with around 25% TM and it comes to teebo and he is not stealthed then don't stealth him. There is normally enough TM left for it to come back to Teebo to see if he gets free stealth from leader ability.

Save the door in P2/P3.
    Only hit the door with non TMR characters when rancor TM is high. Once door is down to about 1 hit to drop it wait till Devour is down to 2 CD, 1 if rancor slam is in CD, to use it.

Good luck.