Best Rebel Team?

ObranVox
134 posts Member
What would your best rebel team be, especially for raids? Ackbar is now raid mvp so who should I put with him? Lando? Either of the hoth guys? Any rebel leader better than Ackbar?

Replies

• ObranVox wrote: »
    What would your best rebel team be, especially for raids? Ackbar is now raid mvp so who should I put with him? Lando? Either of the hoth guys? Any rebel leader better than Ackbar?
    All I know is that Leia with an Ackbar lead is a force to be reckoned with
  • AA, Leia, Lando, ST Han and Scout/Luke
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    AA, leia, then 3 non rebel supporters. Everytime the supporters fire a non attack 50% chance of leia unleashing hell. Basically 4 leia's. You're welcome.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    hands down best rebel team:
    Rebels-Team-Signature-poster-A3crop.jpg
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Algren wrote: »
    AA, leia, then 3 non rebel supporters. Everytime the supporters fire a non attack 50% chance of leia unleashing hell. Basically 4 leia's. You're welcome.

I second that along with Yoda Luminara RG or Daka, when you do battle meditation, heal, defensive up, or revive... One of those two are blowing additional holes in the opposing team. It's great...
  • As I'm not buying Chromiums, mine will consist of STH, Ackbar (leader), HRSc, Luke and Lando. I'll slowly farm HRSo as an aside and may even max Biggs out (understanding full well that he isn't that great).
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • StarSon
    7426 posts Member
    As I'm not buying Chromiums, mine will consist of STH, Ackbar (leader), HRSc, Luke and Lando. I'll slowly farm HRSo as an aside and may even max Biggs out (understanding full well that he isn't that great).

That's what I am doing, except I will have Biggs instead of Luke. Luke is on the list to farm, but after some others.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Slowly working on my team.

I dont have ackbar yet, which is really holding me back. Due to no Leia (f2P) I was planning on running:
    Ackbar
    ST Han
    Biggs
    Lando
    RG
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    I currently run:

AA L
    Lando
    HR Scout
    ST Han
    Phasma

Tons of crits, bonus attacks, and good aoe damage.
  • Solitarius
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    What I'm practically working for: AA, ST Han, Leia, Luke, Lumi. (haven't get AA for now so I'm currently lead this team with phasma)
    I'm putting Luke there because I personally love this character.
    btw I think han, luke, leia could form a really great team. both han and leia can gain critical chance up, han can gain turn meter from critical heat, luke can stun enemy. sound good to me.
  • Ackbar, Lando, ST Han, Luke, Biggs(Swap with Wedge and Lobot)
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    For raids? AA, HRS, Luminara, GS or QGJ, Fives

For Arena? AA, HRS, STH, GS or QGJ or Lando, Phasma

This is assuming no Leia because of elusiveness.