Does this team sound good?

Phasma (L)
Vader
Fives
Savage
RG
Assume all gear 10 7* but Vader 5* and all omegas. Phasma fives RG and Vader would all be applying speed down, savage would be doing offense down, and there would be almost 200k health and protection. I'm confident that there would be enough damage to beat most other arena teams within 5 minutes. What do you guys think about this team? I usually target unusual teams, would you target a team like the one I am suggesting? I'd really appreciate any thoughts

Replies

• Yes
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    What's the point of the squad? Defensive turtle team? I guess it could be decent, but Old Ben would be a far superior leader to Phasma in that case, I think. That much health plus obnoxious dodge would definitely make me think twice about attacking it. With Phasma leading it's just a straight-up fight with lots of health to burn through, but not really a problem for squads with high DPS. Plus a couple stuns on Phasma and Vader and your squad loses a *lot*.
  • int3ns1fy wrote: »
    What's the point of the squad? Defensive turtle team? I guess it could be decent, but Old Ben would be a far superior leader to Phasma in that case, I think. That much health plus obnoxious dodge would definitely make me think twice about attacking it. With Phasma leading it's just a straight-up fight with lots of health to burn through, but not really a problem for squads with high DPS. Plus a couple stuns on Phasma and Vader and your squad loses a *lot*.

Yeah, that's the point. Also just cause those are my favorite characters. Maybe ill go after old ben at some point then.
  • DeusNonEst
    39 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I run exactly that team at the moment. It is pretty solid and since I refuse to use Old Ben, Rey, Leia etc., it is a strong alternative. However, it is true that if the opponent has a stun-oriented team with Rey and Leia it comes down to RNG a lot. Let me know how you fare :)