Improvements to help managing the guilds - UPDATED

Hallonfoster
12 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hi,

As a guild leader there are a few things I really miss right now that would greatly improve guild management if implemented.
  1. An in-game mail/message to the leader and officers whenever a member joins/leaves the guild.
  2. A way to get a message out to the entire guild. Either some kind of noticeboard or the possibility to send in-game mail/messages to all guild members.
  3. The possibility to see when a member joined the guild. This would make it easier to calculate how the member contribute to the guild
  4. The ability to add a description/note to your members... for example adding a note that someones at a vacation and cannot contribute for a week.
  5. A private chat (or at least the ability to send in-game mail/messages) for leader/officers.
  6. A refresh button for chat. As it is right now you often don't see new posts until you write something yourself.
Post edited by Hallonfoster on

Replies

• Czert
    205 posts Member
    Fully agree, hope they will implement it soon.
  • Also agree...the whole guild interface/system needs attention
  • We need an activity log. I recently had an officer start a raid, abandon it, kick a bunch of members, and then leave the guild. I have no idea who it was because there is no log of any of this. I had to find all this out by detective work. You can't be a good guild leader without access to information!
  • Pibbcow
    63 posts Member
    These are great suggestions. As a guild leader, I would love to have these improvements.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I have been pushing for use of the leader board in guild lobby to become a guild notice board. Could still cycle through current info but be accessible for guild info such as a leaders daily message, raid schedule, new members, kicked members, guild guidelines. This would include a notification (little red circle) of unread info to members visible from the moment they enter guil lobby. Could include an all guild message to inbox facility (probably include this under management). All this would in part solve issues with under 18s not being able to access chat but would also greatly assist communication amongst the whole guild.
  • As a guild leader is would also be very helpful to have a list of the guild contributions toward the daily guild activities of each memeber sent to my inbox so that I can see who is contributing a lot and who isn't. It would also be nice to have a list sent to my indox every week showing how many guild bank coins members generated for the guild.
    I agree with all the other suggestions, +1 to all
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    +1
  • ginz
    6 posts Member
    +1 for this. As a guild leader, the information provided to me makes it almost impossible to manage a guild. Activity log would surely help with that.

Another thing that I really could use is a statistic of AVERAGE GUILD BANK COINS PER DAY, considering from the day the member JOINED the guild. Lifetime stats doesn't help in anything. I need to know from the time the member JOINED, and an average would give me that info.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    All ideas hers are awesome, hope they will implement them soon.
  • How about an easier way to find a guild? Without a forum, I never would have been able to find the guild I'm in now. The first guild I joined never really did a whole heck of a lot but I was afraid to leave because I didn't know what the alternatives were.

Even when I found the guild, there was no way to communicate with anyone IN the guild without a forum.