Is GW difficulty tiered?

Silleck
423 posts Member
edited May 2016
we know it get more difficult as you get more arena power, but is the difficulty tiered?
Does the difficulty stay the same from 35k to 35,999 and it gets more difficult from 36k to 36,999 etc..?
Any ideas?
Leader and co-founder of BHG

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Is it? I never noticed this. Even now when my Arena power went down, GW got harder (lvl 80, 34.7k power, finishing top 3 daily).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    It's either based on power of top 5 toons or highest ever arena power -- some debate over that. Either way, you can't reduce it by nerfing your arena squad.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Kabbes wrote: »
    It's either based on power of top 5 toons or highest ever arena power -- some debate over that. Either way, you can't reduce it by nerfing your arena squad.

And what does that have to do with the op?
    I'm asking if the difficulty increase is tiered.
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    It's an answer to the post immediately above mine. RTFT -- it's not that long.
  • Eric11
    33 posts Member
    It appears to get slightly easier as your top-5 power increases. Back when I was lower power (14007, and it was based on arena), node 12 was 114%. It decreased to 100% at 18k, was stable at around 100 through to 21k (although some of the measurements are very noisy). The Apr24 update switched it to top-5 power. It was just under 100 for the last two nodes, and at 30k I'm measuring 98.5% of top-5.