Nerf Han Solo!

Because this is coming anyway i just wanted to be the first. This is my 1st nerf-thread and btw i don't really support nerfs but i'd prefer be the 1st just because i can! ;)

Replies

• ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    You aren't the first. Someone already did the exact same post. It was quickly closed by the mods. Sorry!
  • ChefHaze wrote: »
    You aren't the first. Someone already did the exact same post. It was quickly closed by the mods. Sorry!

Shiet oh well maybe next time then. He's my favourite toon anyway so will be using him in a few weeks even if he'd turn out bad.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    :D This deserves a Han Solo on itself.
    I can appreciate this humor and after the ***storm that is Rey has lied down, Han will be next.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    :D This deserves a Han Solo on itself.
    I can appreciate this humor and after the ***storm that is Rey has lied down, Han will be next.

Thx but i prefer getting my favourite scoundrel the hard way. And i think you are right about what's coming after he's on top teams wreaking havoc. :)
  • You forget to say he is OP!
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    They should add an ability imo.
    Hop solo: allows Han to jump to all team members parties to fire his "always shoots first" ability.
  • He cant be nerfed yet because only one guy has him so he needs to complain he is op
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    @Nortikka_aikarajuu , your name sounds finnish, are you from spain ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

How did you know? Obviously from Marbella speaking finnish and other 10 languages + having a house in Greece and living under a bridge in Iceland just next to hot springs. ;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

How did you know? Obviously from Marbella speaking finnish and other 10 languages + having a house in Greece and living under a bridge in Iceland just next to hot springs. ;)

obviously ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    @warmonkey1024 we can close it...or switch it off topic
  • Maskarii wrote: »
    @warmonkey1024 we can close it...or switch it off topic

Don't you support free speech? Closing is not an option if nothing is against TOS , moving maybe? ;)
  • Because this is coming anyway i just wanted to be the first. This is my 1st nerf-thread and btw i don't really support nerfs but i'd prefer be the 1st just because i can! ;)

Don't do that.

Closing.
    FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.