Rank 1

Just hit rank 1 for the first time. :)

Replies

• Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Now you have to keep it
  • Congrats on joining us in the #1 club.
  • What a feeling
  • Well that's the trick, I've had to take it back twice already Ahha
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Well that's the trick, I've had to take it back twice already Ahha

Yeah, taking #1 is half the battle, but congrats!
  • I held it :smile: what a great day
  • I get it since 3 week now , and it need strategy to keep it ..
    Not so Easy .
  • I get it since 3 week now , and it need strategy to keep it ..
    Not so Easy .

It doesnt matter if you keep it, all that matters is if you get the #1 prize at the end of the day. I've got #1 the last 3 days in a row, but I get pushed back anywhere between 30-50 the next day.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • By kept I meant had it at prize time. I know I'll slip back but it was good feeling getting there
  • @bleaeaauuh congrats, it's definitely a thrill especially the first time ;).
  • I was kicked back in last 2 minutes, after I exited the battle. Still, I am a regular 2-3 finisher. Some **** use up their arenas after reset on my realm and barely have any snipers.
  • Maybe they are in a different time zone, or they just didn't use all thier battles
  • I did not know that rewards are handed out at different times on a realm. That's quite good.
  • Have fun paying to keep that spot and still devote all your time keeping that spot. In other word, you're paying to work. Welcome to the club !

I'm f2p (for the challenge), so I don't have to worry about upkeep and maintenance fees. Hehe

• I don't think money will have anything to do with keeping the spot you can get there within the 5 attempts, and if not it will only cost 50 crystals to get there and with the 500 crystals you revive for the reward that's not a large loss. Regardless I pay money anyway bc I am a "collector"
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    Have fun paying to keep that spot and still devote all your time keeping that spot. In other word, you're paying to work. Welcome to the club !

I'm f2p (for the challenge), so I don't have to worry about upkeep and maintenance fees. Hehe

Money has nothing to do with getting top spot... if you are within the top 50 with an hour to go before the rewards, you can fight your way all the way to top spot with those five free attempts. The trick is figuring out when to attack such that you don't get sniped from behind... yes it does happen..

Best way around it to is to instantly attack the one who got you from behind, because they'll figure to leave you alone as they'll know they'll lose what they gained. Most of the time I know who the climbers are, if they don't snipe me, I don't snipe them, simple. It's usually these days someone who hasn't attacked me before that gets me whilst I am climbing the ranks

If you are good with your timing and place yourself within the top 4 with ten minutes to go, a little bit of luck you can actually snipe top spot for rewards... I've done it once before.. again no crystal refreshes used...

It's all about luck, not money. It might require a little strategy in the sense of figuring out how to beat the top guy.. The guy in my ladder has one hell of a defensive team and it seems only one person has been able to dislodge him. The fact the defense team gets their turn before you, gives him one hell of an advantage with his defense... No one in my ladder has an developed AOE team to dislodge him yet. That's his primary vulnerability.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    I got extremely lucky on my shard. We are all pretty even and competive. There's not really a #1 guy. A lot of us invested a lot of moolah in the game so we have really balanced battles.
    Just hit rank 1 for the first time. :)

Congrats! Now watch out for the snipers :D

• It's fun being #1 but sucks when being hit repeatedly to 70's lol.
  • Ouch I only made 2 today :(
  • Welcome to the No.1 club!!
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
    Ouch I only made 2 today :(

Its really the same thing. 50 gems is nothing. But from rank 11 to rank 1-3 the gems are a huge difference. It's the difference between an extra 200 gem cantina run.