Calling out a hacker.

Apologies in advance if there are formatting errors, posting from my phone - will fix up any errors when I get home from work.

There is a guy in the top 5 on my server, he is 15+ levels lower than the rest of the top 5. He is level 25, the rest of the top 5 is lvl 39-42.

His team consists of 2-3 star basic heroes, and his team power level is at least half of the rest of the top 5.

Considering all of this, he has somehow made his way to the top 5 and will beat any of our teams in 30 sec.

I will add screenshots of my experiences fighting his team. I beat him in 45 sec - 1 min without taking any damage, one-shotting most of his heroes.

http://imgur.com/xm774bb
http://imgur.com/ONpEEkp
http://imgur.com/CBmgSnN

It doesn't add up for him to be where he is on the rankings.

Replies

• He was just rank 3, beat him and took his rank with 20sec to spare til prize handout (it's now just past 6pm local time as of writing this). 10 seconds after the prizes were awarded, he has defeated my team again.

I know that power is a poor representative of a teams ability, and I am not claiming that my team is unbeatable - but there is frankly no way that his team can defeat mine in 30 seconds.
  • Thanks, I've just submitted an email.
  • Well the first time I see a "cheater" his squad. Good job sir @rozleK. Finally something that's useful and where we can actually see that in no way he should be able to beat your team.
    Especially not under 30 seconds but seeing all of his toons have 3 healthbars, there is no way he can beat you.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Thank you. I feel the same way, he would have a very hard time defeating my team in the 5 minutes provided per arena match, let alone doing it in 30 seconds.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Old Ben would apply his physical debuff first round also to further legitimize your claim. Not fun to have in your placement rankings. Fortunately game is more than only pvp. Let me know how it went if you followed the how-to-report link! Gl
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I have encountered two today so far. It is disgusting too. One of them had all their classes go 3 times in a row, completely wiped out my top 10 team in one "round" because I never got to go. I kept thinking I had it set to "auto" or something.

Just had another fight a short while ago. Similar experience.

EA needs to get this fixed.
  • Ralek, maybe you misunderstand - I think our experiences are different.

What you are describing is occurring while you are actively playing (you are controlling your team, initiating a fight against somebodies team) and for reasons I assume are related to speed or turn meter regeneration, you are coming out with a loss.

What I am describing is a hacker that:
    a) has underlevelled team compared to similarly ranked competition

b) when defending against an attack that I initiate (I am actively controlling my team), his team stands no chance and is defeated in 45 seconds, barely causing any damage to my players due to his underlevelled team (see screenshots)

Yet, c) still manages to initiate a fight against me and win in under 30 seconds (this would only be possible with him almost one shotting all of my characters, something I highly doubt is possible considering the mis-match between our teams).

I belive this person is altering client side information to alter their attack values, which would explain why they are only able to defeat my team if they are initiating the attack from their device, and never able to defend against an attack I initiate.