I think my Old Ben is broke

Pokebreaker
734 posts Member
edited May 2016
So I switched out my Phasma lead, in place of Old Ben. I wanted to see if a change up would make it a but bit more fun. I've been facing dodge leads, primarily Lumi and Dooku; and noticed the dodge rate can be absurd at times, but not to the point where I can't succeed.

Why is it that with Old Ben as my lead, I can have 0% dodges in multiple consecutive matches; YET the other teams, who weren't running a dodge lead, can have characters consistently dodging, without buffs? On one occasion, there was a Poggle that dodged three consecutive killing blows, while having a Phasma lead. Meanwhile my Old Ben lead Lumi, who also had Evasion Up, ate every attack that came her way.

Is Dodge only out of control when lead by AI?

Replies

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    In your and everyone else's opinion, yes.

My games, I get about equal dodges as AI. Somewhere around 20-25%. My game must be broken.
  • Options
    Did you try turning him on and of?
  • Options
    Did you try turning him on and of?

Yes, and I checked to make sure he was plugged in, and all cables were connected.
  • Options
    f6aba836de9a4e3bcc247532d7133157e833a5d8ce606dc2ef08b8aca36d23f6.jpg
  • Options
    34603085.jpg
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This comment has been removed as it violates Terms of service.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Old Ben? He's nothing but an old man in a tent in rags playing hoopaloo with the wind.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    The AI seems to get far more dodges than an actual player. I have no luck with dodge leads.
  • Options
    Try throwing your fight on auto and select targets. My guess is that you'll be pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    Blame dodge mechanics don't blame the old man
    the cake is a lie
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Language like this is going to get you banned.

You sound like a flippin docker.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    tq9fshkiofymnl72dqf1.jpg

CosmicTurtle
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Omg, I love that line from the show.
  • Options
    Whoops... I meant...

1a7a65cddcf01130b075fa5509092357.jpg
  • Options
    Coz dodge is a skill of the almighty RNGesus!
  • Options
    Poggle gains 7% evasion per droid ally and his base seems high also so it's very likely for him to dodge so that is not the best example, worst are those where there is no dodge abilities what so ever and ai dodges 5+ times in a row and you are like **** just happened but still kick stupid ai butt ;)
  • Options
    Poggle gains 7% evasion per droid ally and his base seems high also so it's very likely for him to dodge so that is not the best example, worst are those where there is no dodge abilities what so ever and ai dodges 5+ times in a row and you are like **** just happened but still kick stupid ai butt ;)

Thank you for mentioning that, as it is a relevant point. In this instance I mentioned above, there were no living droids, as I always kill droids first. I'm certain there were no droids on the opposing team at all, when the puggle dodging incident occurred.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    34603085.jpg

Haha, LOVE the IT Crowd.
    Let's play Street Countdown.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Poggle is slippery even without buffs. Faced one behind Dooku today in GW and he evaded 5 straight. He didn't evade everything though. Eventually got him.
  • Options
    Poggle is slippery even without buffs. Faced one behind Dooku today in GW and he evaded 5 straight. He didn't evade everything though. Eventually got him.

In my instance there was no Dodge leader, nor droids. So his base dodge rate was the only thing going for him.
  • Options
    If your old Ben is broke he can borrow some money off his old pal vader
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384