Rancor eats every 2-3 turns?!

OnJouney
309 posts Member
The first time he ate my toon the Cooldown was 2. The next time it was 3. What is that bug.. It happens everytime I slow him down.

Replies

• senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    OnJouney wrote: »
    The first time he ate my toon the Cooldown was 2. The next time it was 3. What is that bug.. It happens everytime I slow him down.
    Did you fight the Rancor at around 12:00PM?
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    If you have charcters below 50% when he slams, the cool down is reduced by each toon with low health. So it's easy for him to go from 5 to 0.
    So make sure you keep their health high.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    If you have charcters below 50% when he slams, the cool down is reduced by each toon with low health. So it's easy for him to go from 5 to 0.

This

• Use search feature in forum. This question has been asked and answered enough that it deserves it's own Megathread.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    It actually can be quite beneficial. If you have multiple toons with low health, You're already on your way out.
    It helps to kill off your remaining toons and clear the cool down timer so it isn't at 1 when you start your next attempt.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member

I see..
    Thanks! Didn't know that! :)
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    It actually can be quite beneficial. If you have multiple toons with low health, You're already on your way out.
    It helps to kill off your remaining toons and clear the cool down timer so it isn't at 1 when you start your next attempt.

This is a good strategy, I used it on the door phases. Use strong team 1st to bring down the door 1 or 2 times, then if the Turn Meter for the Door is low when turn is over, send in a filler team (low DMG, extra characters) and survive till the door turn meter is filled again which is usually just after he has just eaten 1 character and hopefully wiped the rest, start next strong group with door ready to come down and devour is on max cooldown.

O