Emperor Palatine idea.

I don't know if you guys are planning on releasing an Empire Emperor Palatine but I had a cool idea for a Secondary Ability..."Give in to the Dark Side" - An enemy's attack is doubled and they attack a random friendly character. For the next two rounds they attack a random enemy character. What do you think? Might work quite well with a force lightening primary that causes defence down.

If this idea is used is any capacity I surrender all recognition, credit etc.

Replies

• obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sounds like what Old Ben's mind trick ability should have been (or at least by its title), but I definitely like this idea of manipulation as it adds a new twist to a match! :D
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Sounds like what Old Ben's mind trick ability should have been (or at least by its title), but I definitely like this idea of manipulation as it adds a new twist to a match! :D

Jedis have the mind trick and Siths have mind control
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    obiwan1011 wrote: »

Jedis have the mind trick and Siths have mind control

Eh... what's the big difference? One is more subtle/gentle whereas the other is more overpowering. The intention or end result is the same. They are using the Force to get the affected person to do what they want him/her to do, no? ;)