Rewarded credits

KeKattia
1118 posts Member
Dear developers

First off thank you for making this great game, it has given me countless hours of fun over the past 6 months.

I know you have probably hear it a million times but I come to you with this issue in all sincerity: Credits are too scarce a commodity in this game. I agree that costs should increase in level and that speed of improvement can be reduced at higher levels. The costs have increased much more exponentially than the credits a player can earn per day and getting a roster with more than one squad ready is getting tedious.

Since I didn't find a topic for general suggestions I decided to post my concern here, because LS and DS battles is the mode most used and also the game mode with the lowest credit yield along with arena. Arena I am completely fine with lower credit rewards since players can earn crystals there, however, in LS and DS battles the player earn next to no reasonable amount of credits, I know that those modes are also made for gear but since the drop rate of gear is quite limited it would be very nice to have at least a minor increase in credits rewarded to ease the crunch.

I hope you will take my request into consideration

Have a nice day

Replies

• Mardowan
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. All other games I play have reasonble credit distribution. If they charge you 500k to upgrade your character to the top, they give back enogh credits in a day to do so. It costs a million credits to upgrade a character and you give 300 on a drop? If you give training droids, give enough credits to use them.

In addition to not giving credits fairly, there are two other issues that are at the heart of the hate-fest you've created with your customer.

1. If a level says it drops something, drop it!! I can go through an entire stamina pool of 143 and only get one drop of an item you require me to have 20 of as a part of an equip upgrade. Fair? No. But it takes me more time and money...you win, we lose.
    2. The shard shop gives you 15 shop points for a character shard for which you require us to pay 150 credits. That is a 1-10 return on real money. We give you 10 real money, you give us 1 fake money...you win, we lose.

Play with us, not against us. I want to love you, but you're not being very nice.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yup