[TNR] The New Blood Program **New Players Wanted**

ioniancat21
2091 posts Member
edited June 2016
30tt0qp.jpg
[TNR] The New Blood Program

Welcome to TNR New Blood!

Back when @AspenStar and I formed TNR, we wanted a Guild that was more about forming friendships and working together to achieve goals, not overly concerned with whether you spend or not, just a place to meet new friends in-game. At the time, the Guilds that existed were mainly for elite players with huge teams that many don't have.

Today, TNR has grown well beyond what we could have ever imagined and although we have become such a well organized Guild today, I felt it would be nice to start a team of new future stars from Day 1, with the added benefit of the advice and input of our senior Level 70 and up members.

1. You will have the advice and council of our TNR senior members who will help you build your teams in our Discord chat.
2. You can have access to high Level 70 and above players as Allies, usually unheard of at lower levels. Having mature allies who are Level 7 with Gear 8 and above equipment will be helpful when levelling up. When I started, nobody that high a level wanted me as an ally!!
3. When we all grow together and are up to speed with the rest of the membership in time, we will become part of the main Guild and you will then have access to all of the areas and features our current senior members have, including a forum, website and more!!!

The organizer of TNR's New Blood is @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a guild group that gave back to the community and give new players a direction in-game, ending where they can be fully levelled players, growing together with our existing Guild.!

Recruitment Status: Open

2dikrxj.jpg
Levels 1-60 Only
Daily player
Discord needed for communication
Abide by the above mentioned Guild requirements

2luz4p1.jpg
Forum Username:
In Game Username:
Player Level:
Ally Code:
Discord ID (Mandatory):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the guild, don’t hesitate to contact @ioniancat21!
Post edited by ioniancat21 on

Replies

• My best wish for TNR new program @ioniancat21
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Balaxxe
    159 posts Member
    Bump!
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    My best wish for TNR new program @ioniancat21

Thanks for the good wishes. With all the focus on Level 70 and higher players in Guilds these days, what about those who aren't there yet?? Here's a place for them to grow!!!!
  • Balaxxe
    159 posts Member
    Bump
  • Attracting new players towards a guild is tough business and it's clear that there are many choices out there for players. I'm looking for players who are not yet Level 70 but at the beginning stages of the game.

Our senior members do T6 and T7 raids so we will be able to accommodate you as your grow with preexisting active guild members who are already Level 80 and approaching it....
  • I'm definitely interested! I shot you a PM.
  • Dakaran wrote: »
    I'm definitely interested! I shot you a PM.

Got it, check your inbox!!!!
  • Come join us everyone, we have loads of members and a very cohesive, fun group of players of all skill levels who help one another to be better players. Come be part of the family, we're almost 150 members strong. Play your game, come join us!!!

I've been in contact with many interested new players and I'd ask that you all please be patient as I contact each of you to answer your questions. The enrollment for this group is basically, play daily, so if you do this, just drop an application in and I'll be in touch, great times are ahead!!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    New players looking for a great guild don't want to miss this opportunity. TNR has 3 strong guilds all running T7s. New players will get to tap into all that expertise as they build their arena teams, raid teams and have fun making new friends from across the globe in the process. New Blood is for new players wanting to climb the ladder of guild success.

Never been in a guild before? Try it - we're quite friendly!
    Played a lot of "guild based games" and looking for a well organized, strong guild? TNR is that too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I would again like to thank all that are applying and spots on our 4th team of 50 are filling quickly so please apply quickly if you are interested. For those who have applied, please be patient and I will certainly be getting back to you.

Come join our ever growing family of players who enjoy the game and love Star Wars. Please remember that this group is accepting lower level members however we are always reviewing new candidates for our senior teams of Level 70 to 80 players so if you have any questions concerning these groups, contact me as well!!!

Thank you all for the positive comments!!!!
  • This guild is still accepting new members so please join us! If you are a lower level and would love to take advantage of the vast knowledge our community members have then please join.
  • Spots are beginning to fill in now and I wanted to thank you all for the supportive messages I've received and the overall good reception for this group!!!

As I stated before, if you are a new player looking to improve your game and play at a more advanced level, this is the group for you!! We have a nice balance of work and play here at TNR. Some Guilds are extremely high pressure and this is not the case here in this group. I'm looking for players who like the interaction with others equal to the game itself, part of what TNR was built upon back when we started the Guild at the launch.

We also have another 3 guild groups maxed to 50 already and we're adding an exclusive T7 Heroic group as we speak so we are only getting bigger with time and our retention rate of players is pretty high so many who join us stay indefinitely.

If you are interested in New Blood or any of our other programs, please contact me.

Come join us, we're waiting for you!!!