Omegakin. Ask me anything.

Prev1
ydilEEw.jpg
Omeganakin?
Omegakin?
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Options
    Sure, take him to g11 and he can help taunts from RG. Buff immunity lands more at g11 and omega' d basic.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Was it worth it?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    @InternetSwag thank you for that now please complain in the feed back section so he can be buffed. You have him on omega ability so they should definitely listen to you.
    BUFFFFFFF
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Is Andy better than Bluestacks?
    Oh you meant ask you anything about Anakin.. :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Is Andy better than Bluestacks?
    Oh you meant ask you anything about Anakin.. :smile:

Heh, whichever one gives you the least advertisements is the best.
    But, both andy and bluestacks > anakin
  • Options
    M31Andro wrote: »
    Was it worth it?

It was interesting.
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    @InternetSwag thank you for that now please complain in the feed back section so he can be buffed. You have him on omega ability so they should definitely listen to you.
    BUFFFFFFF

I have mixed feelings about Omegakin. If you compare him to someone like QGJ or Rey he is sucks. But he's actually better than a lot of toons - he's better than Eeth Koth in every way (except the stun I suppose). He's faster, hits harder, has more hp etc.
    Anakin used to be a revenge killer, he still kinda can be. His AoE crits for 3.8-4k though so if they change anything it should be that - possibly.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Don't you have to omega his smite before he can truly be Omegakin
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    @InternetSwag My question: why? Any specific reason?

Shame what they did to him. The chosen one has fallen....
  • Options
    Loving mine! No regrets, maybe another week or two till gear 11. So much health/protection and his potency just keeps getting better as well. Works well in my ima lead all jedi team!
    1WmccNb.jpg
    3GmYQRP.jpg
    XdK0CB8.jpg
    xbHL7Kl.jpg
    OC9MQnx.jpg
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Don't you have to omega his smite before he can truly be Omegakin

Shh. Logic is not welcome here.
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Loving mine! No regrets, maybe another week or two till gear 11. So much health/protection and his potency just keeps getting better as well. Works well in my ima lead all jedi team!
    1WmccNb.jpg

A challenger approaches!
    Yours is one G level higher.
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »

*heavy breathing*
    Err... I wanted to try him out? He crits for 5 sometimes with his own leader ability and offense up?

One of these has to be a valid reason. :'(
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »

*heavy breathing*
    Err... I wanted to try him out? He crits for 5 sometimes with his own leader ability and offense up?

One of these has to be a valid reason. :'(

Because he helps give the team offense up when he finishes someone off with omega smite, and he can also buff imune taunters like rg and han, plus lose a teammate and he gains tm and offense up
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    BUFFFFFFF

I have mixed feelings about Omegakin. If you compare him to someone like QGJ or Rey he is sucks. But he's actually better than a lot of toons - he's better than Eeth Koth in every way (except the stun I suppose). He's faster, hits harder, has more hp etc.
    Anakin used to be a revenge killer, he still kinda can be. His AoE crits for 3.8-4k though so if they change anything it should be that - possibly.

Jajajajaj dude you are comparing him to koth you might as well compare him to cup and ugnaught. Really I just wish he was as good as he use to be he is a fan favorite toon yet he sits here being compared to koth Lol.

P.S his omega smite gives 15% more damage
  • Options
    Is the 15% smite noticeable? The increase in damage
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    @InternetSwag are you underestimating his power?
    Res non verba
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    I omega him first. I land the immunity quite a bit, sometimes a lot sometimes never. Have him at gear 8 and he can destroy han taunt or rg. And can occasionally not land anything and is just dead weight
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    His omega AOE can now do 700 a toon w offense up and advantage when it crits.

Why not troll us with omega mob enforcer or omega CUP. Omega Anakin is a troll.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    I omega'd my g11 Anakin too. Why, you ask. I was drunk. He's awful. His kit and everything else surrounding him is outdated and useless.
  • SeaWhy
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah when is your payout time? I can figure most of the top 20 but you and nafted I can't figure it out.

Also please switch out RG for CUP.
  • Jesse
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Bora wrote: »

Lolololol ^^
  • Aggropox
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Who run Bartertown?
  • Options
    SeaWhy wrote: »
    Yeah when is your payout time? I can figure most of the top 20 but you and nafted I can't figure it out.

Also please switch out RG for CUP.

Heheh I don't even own CUP :)
    But I'll gladly remove RG for a Sun Fac or a Gam Guard if I ever get my hands on either.
    My arena payout was 9 hours and 14 minutes ago (from the timing of this post). I don't really understand time zones that well, but I'm in Africa so it's probably not around yours. I fight you sometimes, but most of the time I end up not seeing you :)

Though I don't really think my teams that good, I'm not running a dodge lead like Old Ben or Dooku. I could, but I don't have the mats to gear them up and not really a Dooku fan eheh.
  • Options

Heh. Well if I do, does he automatically convert into a 7* vader? If so, yes please!
    That being said, he's not actually that bad guys, Jedi just lack powerful synergy.
  • Options
    Aggropox wrote: »
    Who run Bartertown?
    You know who.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options

Heh. Well if I do, does he automatically convert into a 7* vader? If so, yes please!
    That being said, he's not actually that bad guys, Jedi just lack powerful synergy.

Yeah, well it didn't go well last time.. But you know, if at first you don't succeed.. :#
    Res non verba
  • Options

You have to talk about sand if you want Anakin to turn into Vader
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Aggropox wrote: »
    Who run Bartertown?

Yeah, I have a gear 10 Master blaster
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    TnQRX6v.gif