Talia submits now?

She must have known I was about to bring out the Ewok Scout next, and she was like "nope, I don't want nothing to do with that Ewok Scout, heyyup naw!".

K9EaP4Y.png

Replies

• WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Options
    Lol she is so bugged..poor Talia. When I first started the game she was my favorite character. So much so I still brought her to 7* just incase they fix her in future updates. Her toolset is extremely powerful but the DPS is very underwhelming.
  • Options
    I had the same glitch actually
  • Options
    This has happened to me twice in the past couple of days in GW.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. That's even better than her "healing" herself to death.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    This happens if you retreat and go back in to the game when her health bar is all the way down, she goes from being alive to just being a part of the scenery :lol:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    A battle against Talia is a victory indeed.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    This happens if you retreat and go back in to the game when her health bar is all the way down, she goes from being alive to just being a part of the scenery :lol:

Yeah, that's what I realized when it happened. That doesn't make for a fun story though.
  • Options
    Inhave a Talia 7* and in offense she can advance turn meter 50% before passing away. In the meantime she healed and healed and delivered 2500 dmg x 8 times, and did she absorb 19k damage over time which she regained from her own pool and regular.

Talia ONLY SUCKS because the one that programmed the AI never dated her. Otherwise she would have been trested fairly and eith love and care...a fair AI. Aonright to mock her...you always play her on Defense. Kudos to souless soul that programmed Talia's AI. Hope she visita you soon to start working on her upgrade!