Training droid pack 45 level 5 TDs

For the first time in the game... I've finally run out of training droids. I leveled up my 5 jedis from 70-78 for Yoda... And pretty much exhausted my bank. So... I checked out the trying droids pack.

The 45, level 5, training droids can get a character from 1-60. This was great at the beginning.

That same pack now? Gets a toon from level 70-75. From 73-77.

That really blow s. This isn't a complaint thread... Any great spots to farm trying droids? Buying them isn't an option... Very very little value above level 70 for the price. IMO

Replies

• DarthBalls wrote: »
    For the first time in the game... I've finally run out of training droids. I leveled up my 5 jedis from 70-78 for Yoda... And pretty much exhausted my bank. So... I checked out the trying droids pack.

The 45, level 5, training droids can get a character from 1-60. This was great at the beginning.

That same pack now? Gets a toon from level 70-75. From 73-77.

That really blow s. This isn't a complaint thread... Any great spots to farm trying droids? Buying them isn't an option... Very very little value above level 70 for the price. IMO

Droid event? And training droid event. I think both just use energy, and ally points for refreshes
  • Good call on the droid event... Stinks I can only do tier 4 lol