• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    Skye wrote: »
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Full proof then, well done
    Providing dooku dosent get lucky

Not really full proof, as I stated in the original post there is one very specific team that can beat this with moderate reliablity. All other teams depends a little bit on luck unfortunately. A very high health team might work, especially one that can put offense down on the enemy team

QCJ team can beat this 100% team but as you said it is a $$$ team. That being said the other two teams depends on luck such as a Dooku team stunning Poe, or a Poe team that goes before that team.

However that being said, there is another team that may beat it, a Nightsister team but I'm not going to give the whole team as I believe it remains rather undiscovered (the exact combination, not the 'theme' itself)

Nightsister teams aren't particularly powerful, Primarily because both their healers are awful for healing for one reason or another... However the advantage Ventress brings is she can debuff Poe's taunt.. Even with Ventress leading the group, Old Daka will not act fast enough before Poe and her stun is almost as random as Dooku's but the advantage Old Daka has is she can stun another person as well. The unfortunate thing with the nightsister group is they don't generally have very high health and will fall prey to the FOTP if he procs his double tap and at least one of those hits is a crit.
    Heronmar wrote: »
    Bennet wrote: »
    I'm currently running 7* max gear: FOTP, Sid, QGJ, Leia, and Kylo (Sid as leader).

@EwokRampage -- It's definitely possible that I haven't encountered a fully starred/geared Rey, but FOTP at max gear and 7* has 12,579 hp. Given the slighly more limited info on Rey that's out there, I'd be really interested to hear if folks have found that Rey puts out that kind of DPS when brought up to higher levels?

Are you certain you are not confusing FOTP max health with someone else?

http://www.swgohcantina.com/first-order-tie-pilot lists his max health at 8.3k, if it is indeed 12k you might want to contact them so they can actually fix it. And if he actually has 12.5k hp he needs a nerf bat lol.

No he isn't, my FOTP at 5* had 8k health without barriss leading, I'm not sure what it will be at 7* but last time I checked someone at lvl 60 before ranking up their stars, their health jump 1k. So assuming he is at 7* he'll be at 10k and with barriss leading, it'll jump up to 12k. Bear in mind a lot of the cantina stats are predicted, not all of them are actual stats at 60 at max gear at 7*
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Nemo
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My Poe is 5* Gear 7. His taunt often gets debuff by QGJ Humbling Blow ability. Level 6 Humbling Blow also gives offense up for 2 turns on a successful debuff. QGJ potency is also quite high. Much higher than Poe tenacity. This is why I'm scare of using Poe against a team with QGJ.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Nemo wrote: »
    My Poe is 5* Gear 7. His taunt often gets debuff by QGJ Humbling Blow ability. Level 6 Humbling Blow also gives offense up for 2 turns on a successful debuff. QGJ potency is also quite high. Much higher than Poe tenacity. This is why I'm scare of using Poe against a team with QGJ.

Yeah I recently ranked up that ability on QGJ and I was like ouch this is gonna hurt Poe and Phasma.. I'm still trying to find a way to beat this team that doesn't require a purchase only character...

So that immediately rules out a lot of fast acting characters like Leia, Qui-Gon, and Aayla (she's not fast unless lead by Qui Gon)
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!