Raids make people very unhappy and quit the game

Dear developers,

I love this game and also the raids. But since their introduction, I noticed a huge design flaw in the game and I think you should really rethink the raid system before too many people go crazy and leave the game.

Let me explain what I noticed: The four phases are not evenly challening. I heard from so many people that nobody in their guild attacks the Gamorreans in the first Phase, because "why should they waste teams, that could easily earn triple the amount of damage (and therefore rankings) in Phase 2 or 3?"

Of course, this is a guild and everybody should help each other, but this game is also business: People are investing a lot of money into the game and they are getting frustrated because they are penalized when attacking in Phase 1 (and also Phase 4). Becoming a top player is also about being a top player in the guild due to the high level gear / equipment that you can only earn there, but a top player that attacks in Phase 1 will place lower on the leaderboard than a top player that attacks in Phase 2 or 3 and I really think that this is a huge design flaw of the game.

Feel free to discuss this issue.

Best regards
Parafly