RAID CHARACTER REFRESH

Dear EA!

We would like to share our problem with you about the Guild Raid Character refresh time.
Our problem is that we are from Hungary (gmt1) and the chracter refresh is at 1:00AM.
It causes problems between the players (someone can play at this time,and others can't cause its too late)
We would like to ask you to give us a little change about the refresh timing.
For example: Character refresh Could be 24hours after the RAID start.

Thank you for your Help!

Replies

• Options
    I support this idea. 24 hours from the start of the raid. No secret try to start a raid right before 1am so you can get your attacks in, and then get a refresh right away so you can attack again and be at the top of the ranks.
  • Options
    Agreed!!!!
    Either this or make it a variable that can be set by the leader. Either way I hate 1AM refresh. My guild drops the Rancor from mid phase 2 all the way to less than 50% in phase 4 by the time I wake up at 7:30AM. I'm in the same time zone as the leader. My ranking is way lower than my roster supports as 1 of my 2 5 goes at rancor is in phase 4. I'm just not willing to wake up in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    The 24 hour after start time would be perfect. And, honestly, it seems like a no-brainer.
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • CatoSan
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Good idea, reset times currently give people from different timezones an unfair advantage
  • Options
    AGREED!
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    As a guild leader i have come by this and similiar issues. Leader should communicate some guidelines to ensure all guild membets have a fair go. Problem with this is the limited facilities for communication within a guild. I have tried lobbying for additional facilities such as the use of the leaderboard in guild lobby being used by guild for daily messages, raid schedules, etc. With this a leader can set guidelines and expect them to be followed. I have kicked an officer for starting a raid which did not comply with guild plan. I also do lower tier raids for newer players and set limits to thedamage higher levels can do.
  • Options
    Thank you EA!