In need of advice Newbie here

Hey guys so lemme give u first my lineup
*4 Boba lvl 43 Gear 4 (just got him from bronzium pull this morning)
*4 Darth Sidious lvl 43 Gear 4 (just got him from arena shipments now)
*4 Luke lvl 43 gear 5
*4 poe lvl 43 gear 6
*4 urorwhatever lvl 37 gear 3 (i regret upgrading him)
*3 jawa lvl 42 gear 4
*3 talia lvl 41 gear 5
*3 chewie lvl 1 gear 1 (i dont use him)
*2 fo stormtrooper lvl 33 gear 4
*2 JC lvl 39 gear 5
*1 Geonosian soldier lvl 42 gear 4
then a bunch of fillers
snow trooper
clone sergeant
coruscant underworld police
royal guard
ewok scout

so first off, who should i prioritize on shard farming? currently im farming cantina battle on talia to get her to *4 but after that should i farm luke to *5 or GS to *4? or other options? Im also torn between farming cantina shipment on poe and boba for *5... arena shipment still going to sid and im hard battle farming JC and fo stormtrooper since they're close to gettin *3.

Secondly, i just got sid and i want to put him on my arena team/main team. currently its poe luke jc talia boba. its either talia or JC i will replace but they're both useful soo... any comments? also who should i put as leader???(currently its luke) i'd also like to hear feedback on my team synergy (if there is one lol)

Also, im having a hard time on galactic war i usually end up on battle 5-6 and thats it... how else can i further progress? i heard about retreating and soaking skills with fillers but im dead at the second wave.

I'd gladly hear your suggestion guys

Replies

• Hi,

Well I recommend you to go farm sid as your best (he goes in with almost every team), and if u have a cryt team is a very good option as the leader. Poe is good as well for tank because of his expose. If u use together poe with a burst team... B)

Hope I have helped u
  • Pandn72 wrote: »
    Hi,

Well I recommend you to go farm sid as your best (he goes in with almost every team), and if u have a cryt team is a very good option as the leader. Poe is good as well for tank because of his expose. If u use together poe with a burst team... B)

Hope I have helped u

Thanks dude will do once i upped his skills been thinking about it since luke boba and sid has nice leader skills. i love seeing luke OHKO squishy heroes haha.(moreso if target's exposed)