Don't expect the credits to get better...

"Galactic War – the team is aware that there are still a large number of players that don’t enjoy Galactic War. They are working on ways to make the mode a little less frustrating and not take quite as long to complete."

Notice how we are all complaining about the level 60 rewards for a level 80 GW, and they still avoid the issue. Scale the credit rewards and the complaining will go down. MAKE GW WORTH IT!

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    That's true if I was getting 1.5 million credits I might not mind as much
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    If they are looking at it, maybe they will consider this?
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    We need more credits but the complaining won't stop til it's changed
  • Options
    Tak wrote: »
    That's true if I was getting 1.5 million credits I might not mind as much

The game was a lot better at level 60 and 70 because the credit crunch was less severe. 1.5mil per day would be a great adjustment. Too many people are sitting at 305/25 with their characters. They've earned them, but can't play with them.
  • Options
    Guys guys, with EA/CG's history of "scaling rewards" (look at raids, T6 takes 4x longer than T5 but with only 2x the rewards), don't cry for scaling! Cry for more interesting and hope that we get higher rewards built in!

Let the game figure out a unique and interesting matchup every round so we get 12 unique battles every day rather than the same darn team over and over and over. And over and over and over. And over.

All that being said, I have 30 toons that need levelling and promotions, so please scale up the rewards too. At the current income/need ratio, it'll take me 7 months to get all my characters to level 80, and that doesn't even include gear! :(