Omega On Dooku hindering press?

Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
edited May 2016
Anyone notice a difference with Omega on Dooku Hindering press?

Or

Phasma onslaught ?

Good or bad idea?

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    15% is noticeable on both yes

I don't use either right now but if you were running some sort of phasma led,dooku,fives,rg,Rey team I would upgrade them
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    I used my first omega on Dooku's basic. While I notice the difference, I'm not impressed, and I use Dooku all the time with Phasma lead and ST Han in the squad, so you'd think I would be maximizing the benefit with all of Dooku's extra turns. The thing is Dooku's greatest strength is his stun, even if he's countering. His damage has never been impressive, and the 15% isn't eye-popping.

If you use Phasma lead, you might consider using the omega on her Victory March. The cool down may be a bigger benefit in raids, GW, and even arena battles against tank-heavy squads. That's the direction I feel I should've gone. That might be more helpful than upping even her basic by 15%.
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Victory March cooldown -1 is very useful.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Thanks for the advice!
  • Z_Cavaricci
    660 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The omega on Dooku's basic is noticeable and worth it, especially with all the double attacks he gets. That's 15% on each hit. I'm not regretting that decision.
  • The omega on Dooku's basic is noticeable and worth it, especially with all the double attacks he gets. That's 15% on each hit. I'm not regretting that decision.

I can confirm this. His dps output went up bigtime. He shines in raids if you can keep the rancor from targetting him and getting his counters off on the aoe attacks. He outdamages anyone on my roster.
  • Wow good info about dooku
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • orange12
    53 posts Member
    Oh man, this thread doesn't make my omega decisions any easier. I'm able to omega two abilities after next weekend is over. Can't decide between Phasma's Victory March, Dooku's basic, or Rey's everything. Decisions, decisions.

I typically run Dooku lead with Phasma, Daka, Rey, and ST Han. My first omega ever went to Daka's basic. I was thinking about doing Dooku's basic next since it's used so often but then Rey leveled up much quicker than I had expected thanks to the Guild Shop. On top of that I'm building up an Akbar lead rebel team as well where Phasma's Victory March could play a big role in granting Crits.

What would you guys do?