I'm so hooked

Don't know what it is about this game. I just can't stop playin.

Replies

• Because its Star Wars, and LightSabers.

AND DROIDDDSSS

200.gif
  • Receiving a major lift from this minor chord? We are what we are, and may do as we desire, but one cannot hide for long, for the world doesn't stop, but goes. Doesn't sleep, doesn't need hold its breath. In time, you too will be resting within it, looking up at the fading world the screaming of the earth becomes the opening of its maw and takes you in to a place you cannot leave, but better off to go with the pleasure of a prince.

Though, like the crystal eyes of new love, she wanders to your room anew each moment you see her, she will tire, as shall you, when the cracks form and it's not new resting hither, but the repetition of everything. Enjoy it now, as I do, so we all, but there shouldn't be any illusions that this is only temporary, like a touch, like a kiss, like love. There are better things to do, but again and again with cat on chest, there I am on the couch playing this game, so similar, yet more developed than Assault Team, also Star Wars.

A word to your eyes, just don't delve to deep into the mines. Keep it fresh for as long as you can, for it will expand, and it too, like the big bang, will settle and the dust form into a planet, a ground we've tread too much, too long, and invested too much for it to still be ruined by mundane humanity. Till then, let us return to where we were, and go down with this ship.

May The Force be with you.
  • Totally!
  • Zach325
    91 posts Member
    Same bromie!!