Gifting to friends accounts

Theodeus
32 posts Member
I know we all wanna be the best but, sometimes we wanna help other, especially friends, allies or even guild mates, to become better or at least to enjoy the game a little more. I am hoping that maybe sometime, maybe soon, that EA will allow for a gifting system where we can, as players, send and recieve gifts such as: Chromium Packs, Coins, or even Crystals to other Player Characters. I have friends out there in GoH that work hard in life and they have it tough, much tougher than I ever have. Some have 2 ex-wives each with children and alot of child support and they work full time to get nowhere. Please, EA lets do a gifting system and allow us to lift the spirits of those in game so that life doesnt seem to work against them alll the time.
If anyone reads this I hope you wil include some support for this. Give it a thumbs up and lets make this game more fun for us all

Sincerely,
Theodeus

Replies

• Options
    YES
  • Options
    Agree
  • Gazza1988
    131 posts Member
    Options
    I like this. Maybe a shard trade system where excess shards can either be converted for shard shop or put up for trade. This can include excess "rarity shards" say you have 5/100 character shards you can trade those 5. You either place the shards you want rid of and people make an offer (coins, shards, gems, energy, training droids etc) for those shards

Maybe open it up and offer up those items for trade.
  • Options
    If they have that planned it would be a while before thats released. Its a completely new mechanic in the game and you have to worry about people who will exploit that system for their own benefit. For instance, running double accounts on android. It also allows for more ways to hack a system when there are ways of now transferring in-game currency in a way that is not simply controlled by the devs.
  • Options
    Gifting Crystals from one account to anther might create a more hackable scenario but, I think it would still be worth it, and I feel it would still be very controllable. Many other sites/games have similar Gifting systems and are capable of maintaining them, I feel EA and whoever else could, as well.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    So should I leave my ally code for you guys to start sending me gifts.
    Just kidding.
    A trading system for shards, gear; etc would be brilliant. As long as not everyone is after the same chars.
    Do not see any reason gifting should not be allowed. If someones happy to pay for a mates chromium pack, good luck to both parties.
This discussion has been closed.