Ackbar leader

With Ackbar leader, non damage specials force another Rebel to attack.....If I use Ackbar and Leia, is RG or Han better? If I use Han, he may steal damage away from Leia. If I use RG, then Leia has a higher chance of getting the bonus attack.

Replies

• AlexHermanssonGr
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    If you think of AI controlling then RG is probably better because of the "oh look shiny special button to push" AI attitude. I don't have Leia myself, but I do run a rebel team with HRS in her spot. Ofc he is not as good as her, but it's the same deal kind of. My thoughts are that with ST Han you will almost get as many attacks with your leia, but also a lot more for the rest of your team. Not only is his taunt amazing (when controlled by yourself), but his unique procs a great deal and if he's highly geared his potency is decent. Mine is g10 and has 97%, I don't think you add more at g11 anyway. Also he hits quite hard, around 5k crits and can gain TM which leads to more bluff procs. So him shooting is not a waste :smile:
    I would love to experiment with leia, so please tell me how it goes!

Edit: typo
  • If you think of AI controlling then RG is probably better because of the "oh look shiny special button to push" AI attitude. I don't have Leia myself, but I do run a rebel team with HRS in her spot. Ofc he is not as good as her, but it's the same deal kind of. My thoughts are that with ST Han you will almost get as many attacks with your leia, but also a lot more for the rest of your team. Not only is his taunt amazing (when controlled by yourself), but his unique procs a great deal and if he's highly geared his potency is decent. Mine is g10 and has 97%, I don't think you add more at g11 anyway. Also he hits quite hard, around 5k crits and can gain TM which leads to more bluff procs. So him shooting is not a waste :smile:
    I would love to experiment with leia, so please tell me how it goes!

Edit: typo

I just played around with my 6* leia...

Ackbar, leia, phasma, RG, Rey.

It was everything I hoped for. RG helps leia go nuts by not stealing attacks like Han. The whole team has so much synergy.
  • Haha sounds like fun, scary team indeed!
  • Sounds like a good team. Ackbar lead with only other rebel being Leia will definitely result in Leia being called more often. Max Leia with Ackbar has 189 speed, allowing her to go first and stealth against everyone except for JE droid teams. Phasma and RG will both use specials first with a 50% chance to call Leia, Ackbar will use his special and call Leia.

Beware of JE droid teams. I run HK lead, 88, 86, 100, JE and have faced this team a lot. My g9 JE moves at 197 speed, he does his special filling turn meter and my droids go before Leia. I kill her before she has a chance to stealth or with aoes right after she stealths.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    I would personnaly go with StHan !
    Even if that results with 33% chances of Leia being called, at least the AI protects her immediatly !
    Because with RG you can play around !

But whoever you choose, i'll never try to fight against you anyway ^^.
  • Pretty sure RG is the way to go for two reasons. His armor up is on a lower cool down than Hans taunt which means more chances for Leia to attack. Also RG won't steal a Leia assist attack from your other characters non dmg moves.
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    @Kopfschuss Your team comp is my exact arena team. I am in top 10 and get to 1 easily. It works well. When Leia stealths you do damage with Ackbar. Same with RG's special. Tach Gen can work for Rey or Phasma too. Slow down with phasma then victory march back to back gives a lot of extra turns.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    @Kopfschuss Your team comp is my exact arena team. I am in top 10 and get to 1 easily. It works well. When Leia stealths you do damage with Ackbar. Same with RG's special. Tach Gen can work for Rey or Phasma too. Slow down with phasma then victory march back to back gives a lot of extra turns.

Exactly. My Leia is 27/100 and only G9 and she's already being naughty. It's a fun team. Ackbar provides a lot of diversity.

Once Ackbar, Phasma, and RG get omega specials for -1 cooldown, it gets stronger.
  • OoUndead wrote: »
    I would personnaly go with StHan !
    Even if that results with 33% chances of Leia being called, at least the AI protects her immediatly !
    Because with RG you can play around !

But whoever you choose, i'll never try to fight against you anyway ^^.

Leia is already protected by her immediate stealth (unless JE starts off)
  • Bialaska
    74 posts Member
    I'm running Ackbar (L), Leia, RG, Lumi and Daka. RG's auto-taunt makes him incredibly vital to my strategy. And all of RG, Lumi and Daka got a non-damaging special ability that boosts your own team, but it's not really wasted, because Ackbar or Leia gets to deliver their basic attack.