A Fun Guild That Will Motivate You!

BMoney
264 posts Member
edited May 2016
Are you tired of the same ol boring guild that's doesn't motivate you or give you advice to succeed? Are you tired of other guilds who's members make you feel unwanted or that you aren't pulling your weight?

Well then I have the guild for you! Getting Sith Faced has 13 highly coveted spots available that people are flooding our e-mails, sending texts, and sending us fan letters in the mail just dying to join!

We are well established and have been raiding since day one. We have many types of players. Free to play, pay to play, high level, low level, mid level, males, females, established players, and even members who are new to the game! We do 3 or 4 tier V raids a week with a tier IV thrown in for goods measure. Getting Sith Faced is about to break down the walls with thundering power and accuracy and start tier VI raids. We just need you to join us so we can start that Raid!

Seriously though. This guild is filled with fun, helpful, and friendly members. Our only requirement that we have is that you bank 3000 coins a week. Are you kidding me? That's chump change. I do that much in my sleep! We also use the Line app to communicate strategies and just **** with each other. We do understand that people have jobs and work, so if you can't make 3000 just drop a line. We can work with you.

We also have our Raids set up so that all memebers get a piece of the pie. It's not just our top members taking all the treasure. They are more than willing to step aside to let other members get top gear in the Raids to equal out the members to make the guild stronger in the long run. We are as team oriented as it gets.

So if you want to have fun and talk to some of the most knowledgable skilled players that are just all around good guys! Then join us and let's Get Sith Faced!

For a good time, contact me on line app. User name bmoney7777

Replies