Suggestions for improving raid rewards

Darax_ren
363 posts Member
edited May 2016
1. Give guild leaders rewards that they can choose to give out at the end of a raid to anyone in the guild who is not an officer.

Why?
- Because most guild leaders want to nurture their flock and motivate stragglers who might otherwise not bother
- Because it would feel good to be low ranking in the guild but know that the leader has singled you out for effort

2. Build in rewards for long-time guild members, so that there's an incentive to stay involved and keep chipping in, even if you'll never be top of the guild
(i.e. A top tier gear box for every 5th raid you participate in, but you start again if you miss one)

Why?
- Because a player might never get to the top of their guild leaderboard by the end of a raid, but they should still be rewarded for consistently turning out.

3. Give people rewards based on their position at the end of each phase.
(i.e. Break divide the current rewards into 4 and then you add up the prize tiers based on your position at the end of each phase)

Why?
- Because over the course of 4 phases, the leaderboard tends to just end up in order of people's level.
- Because it gives you a reason to jump in at phase 1, rather than waiting for that phase to be completed so you can do more damage against the Rancor
- Because (conversely to the above) it makes it easy for guild leaders to decide to make way for lesser guild members to get higher gear from phase 1, whilst still going all out on other phases to get higher gear themselves)

3. Give guild leaders rewards based on the number of long term, active guild members they have.
(i.e. Easily linked to suggestion number 2, the guild leader simply gets a small bonus payout every time a guild member hits their X consecutive raid)

Why?
- Because it gives guild leaders an incentive to nurture and encourage their guild members to stay involved, rather than just booting out the people at the bottom of their league table
- Because if you're going to tweak the guild rewards, it's still important the guild leaders are rewarded for their extra effort.

Replies

• More rewards for contribution.base raid reward with percentage of guild contribution. That way top earners are people who contribute most to activities,contributions,and raids.