-= Boba Fett =-

Prev1
Darthenstein
1205 posts Member
edited May 2016
Suggestions for a new and improved Boba Fett.

All skills at Max Level 8.

Basic Attack
kuql4.jpg

Post edited by Darthenstein on

Replies

• Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Special 1 - His Rocketlauncher.
    28u678n.jpg
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Special 2 - His Flamethrower
    2myuesg.jpg
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Unique 1
    2ccqmf5.jpg
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Unique 2
    8wxks4.jpg
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    dfgobXU.gif
  • Nice, how'd you do that?
  • i loooove the flamethrower idea. try dodging a flamethrower!! with these kind of abilities, it would make scoundrel teams more viable
  • i loooove the flamethrower idea. try dodging a flamethrower!! with these kind of abilities, it would make scoundrel teams more viable

Indeed! It would be a godsend against the Remo Williamses of Star Wars.

1VAs2BS.jpg
  • Boba so deserves some recognition... the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy?!? The most good for nothing toon at 80..
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Jestafett wrote: »
    Boba so deserves some recognition... the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy?!? The most good for nothing toon at 80..

Indeed, does not have to that powerful (he will be coveted due to his popularity anyway), but some improvements on the current version would be welcome, so that he at least becomes viable, and not used mainly for his Leadership ability.
  • I was just thinking about what could go along with his theme of being a tank in this game and thought of something. I have mentioned before in a different thread that if a character is classified as a tank they still need to pose some sort of threat. STH if left alone could lead to a lot of TM loss, Poe inflicts offense down easily and has TM reduction, RG has a nasty stun, Old Ben can inflict TM loss+offense down+ability block in one swoop, etc. Boba only had a ability block and overall does weak damage what I am going to propose is making him a tank if left alone could do some really good damage a like aggressive tank.

Basic - ??% TM gain on killing blow, when target is below 50% hp Boba gains bonus damage (goes along with ability being named Excure)

Death from Above - AOE, ??% to apply ability block, ??% to apply a DoT. (Generally same ability, except with a DoT)

New Passive - Flamethrower - Version 1 - at the beginning of each of Boba's turns he sprays his enemies with his Flamethrower (hits all enemies). This attack is unavoidable, undodgeable, does not consume his attack for his turn (can still use Excute of Death from above). This ability cannot crit. Damage would be very low.

Version 2 - everything from above except after Boba sprays his enemies a new debuff called "Singed" gets applied. This debuff stacks up to ? And each time increases the damage Boba does. Perhaps make it take a percentage of hp and each stack takes more.

Leader ability - leave it

Mandolorian Resolve - ??% to revive, ??% hp when revived. Crit chance, evasion up on a characters death.

Was trying to think outside the box and the idea about the flamethrower came to mind. Something new to the game, and if Boba is left alone can end up doing a good bit of damage. Would pair well with TM manipulators like STH and Phasma to ensure more turns (more turns more procs on his flamethrower)

Anyways awesome ideas from OP, any adjustments to Boba will be much welcomed.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Why did they make him a tank? He would be so much cooler if he was a high damage attacker.
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    BOBA FETT-suggestion # 2, Stealthy-version.

1hxcmu.jpg
  • Twiztid8
    79 posts Member
    Dude needs a serious damage buff. Love your ideas OP
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    I would suggest carbonite spray: an AOE who chill/freeze the enemy and has a chance to give evasion down and remove forsight
    Instead of flame trower
  • GOfish52
    222 posts Member
    He needs to shoot his gun for his basic, he's not all wrist rockets...
  • At this point i'm just begging for a change, it would be hard to make him less usable than he is currently.

NO ONE uses him in top arena teams (1-100) and you never see him in GW.
    He's an amazing star wars character, beloved by many, and has the utility and usefulness of ugnaugt.
    Sad...
  • Bobafeit wrote: »
    I would suggest carbonite spray: an AOE who chill/freeze the enemy and has a chance to give evasion down and remove forsight
    Instead of flame trower

I like this idea of a carbonite spray. I would suggest the developers create Jango and give Jango the flamethrower.
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Starblitz wrote: »
    Bobafeit wrote: »
    Instead of flame trower

I like this idea of a carbonite spray. I would suggest the developers create Jango and give Jango the flamethrower.

Jango could certainly have the Flamethrower and Boba the Carbonitespray.

Jango could also dual wield laserpistols

tumblr_ngudzgffMr1s6w6foo1_500.gif

dooku-jango-animated.gif

Boba has arrived.

tumblr_o5ju5s6cLj1s0ebdio1_500.gif
  • BOBA FETT version #3, the Tanky-version.

nf0f80.jpg
  • Anything to make him relevant would be awesome!!!
  • Jestafett wrote: »
    Anything to make him relevant would be awesome!!!

Anything, even a smidgeon of a buff would be great. :smile:
  • How the original Boba Fett would have looked like.

One of the first new characters to be designed for The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett originally began as a super trooper, with a striking aesthetic inspired primarily by Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers.

As McQuarrie worked closely alongside Star Wars Art Director Joe Johnston, the character evolved into the ruthless Mandalorian bounty hunter we know today.

star-wars-ralph-mcquarrie-boba-fett-statue-200372-01.jpg
    star-wars-ralph-mcquarrie-boba-fett-statue-200372-02.jpg

Boba-Fett-Ralph-McQuarrie-Concept-Art-0132a.png

And finally

300152_press03.jpg
    Boba-Fett-Quarter-Scale-figure-QS003-Star-Wars-Hot-Toys-001.jpg

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/sideshow-and-thinkgeek-team-up-for-life-size-boba-fett-figure-giveaway
  • featureimage.jpg
  • Please EA!!!!! Give this toon something!!!! I beg you!!!
  • Boba version 4, Thermal Synergy.

oi530i.jpg
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Final suggestion for Boba Fett, making him not only a very annoying character, but also more viable and competitive (than what he is currently) against the current roster.

Values are for Skills at Omega-Level (Max)

s4ascg.jpg
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    At this point i'm just begging for a change, it would be hard to make him less usable than he is currently.

NO ONE uses him in top arena teams (1-100) and you never see him in GW.
    He's an amazing star wars character, beloved by many, and has the utility and usefulness of ugnaugt.
    Sad...

Ranked 160 today with Bobba as L once team
    Is actually lvl 80 with omegas and full gear bet I place easily top 100
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    But Bobba and maul are the toons that have needed reworks the longest.

I like your ideas for Bobba
  • Boba Fett-timeline from the Fettpedia.

http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/fettpedia/Timeline