Merging Arena communications

Preemo_Magin
1826 posts Member
edited January 2016
Dear Jesse and Aaron, I make decisions to purchase based on the relative benefit it will bring me in the game. Many of thise related to relative strengths in Arena.

Recently, about 40 new pkayers in our TOP 50 Arena came from somewhere else. I would have liked to know, as this influx if players reduce my calculated rewards, and I could have avoiding spending in the game. Since this is a reward based game, we the oayers and supported expect some level of communication and in general, to know of important changes that affectnour rewards.

I know that by merging servers you reduce the rewards oer users and make more money. Do it by all means, but let the consumers you are profiting know of these upcoming changes. 80% of players in my server are new to me and completely change the timeframe for not getting any Crystal reward.

Thank you for helping us assess things in advance. As a suggestion, I think if you are merging all player bases progressively, you should revise arena rewards. By merger tou change people rewards significantly, and we cannot go back and unpurchase things that now make no sense in term of relative advantage.

Thanks.