Cpt.Phasma/POE for $5

2Next

Replies

• Jyykson wrote: »
    Oh calm down. He is offering to BUY what they previously gave away for FREE.
    If anything this is the corporate-pandering opposite of the usual entitlement post. :)

The responses were less focused on the option of purchasing these characters than in response to his assertion that because they were no longer 'free' that he could not get them.

Both Poe and Phasma are very easy to acquire. Frankly dropping $5 for Phasma rather than just farming him for a couple of days seems quite a waste to me considering how much time you'll need to spend to get him up to a useable gear/star level. I'd rather they give you a good deal on crystals.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »

Both Poe and Phasma are very easy to acquire. Frankly dropping $5 for Phasma rather than just farming him for a couple of days seems quite a waste to me considering how much time you'll need to spend to get him up to a useable gear/star level. I'd rather they give you a good deal on crystals.

This is not true. Phasma is not farmable until level 40. And it will take ages for us to get them. Not everyone is level 60 like you are.
  • Song wrote: »
    Op.. give you some good news. There is tons of server. So good thing is you probably in the server that ppl just join the same time as you. Therefore you not going to play against veterans.

This is not about competition. This is about fair access. It will be nice if we can pay $5 to get a character you got for FREE.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I will be shocked if we ever see another $5 pack in this game. The one you get offered when you start playing is there to get you started spending $$ on the game. Most games offer a "super deal" to new players and then it is never repeated.Look at the pack just about to end. They think that was a good deal: $18 for shards for starter characters. What do you think a $5 pack would contain?

It's hard to say. I think they want to reward loyal players.
  • TK421 wrote: »
    Additionally if they put one/both characters up for sale it will just complicate the game for new players further. Sure new players will get new 3* character(s), but old players will buy the pack too, and that means 26 (I think) shards for characters they already have. That is enough to get my Poe to 5* and my Phasma to 6*. I guarantee that a ton of people buy the pack, aimed at starting players, to shorten the time spent farming. Especially if they do it for as low as $5. Which comes back to bite new players in the @$$ later when they have to face all those inflated characters in GW or pvp.

So what is a fair price?
  • Benitoed wrote: »
    Song wrote: »
    Op.. give you some good news. There is tons of server. So good thing is you probably in the server that ppl just join the same time as you. Therefore you not going to play against veterans.

This is not about competition. This is about fair access. It will be nice if we can pay $5 to get a character you got for FREE.

That's not fair access.
  • Benitoed wrote: »

You've had fair access to download the game since late November just like everyone else with a phone and the Internet. If you had of done so you would've gotten free heroes. But because you didn't download the game on time it's on your head.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Benitoed wrote: »

fair access? I didnt have GW until Lv40. I got the Free POE because I play from IOS. You get Phasma if you play from Android.

I also unlocked my own Phasma from GW with my hard earn War Token. They didn't give us that Free POE/Phasma until mid December.. I forgot which day. But i think i just play 10days of the game at that time.

From lv1 to lv40 is only need 1 week if you completed every quest.

Last but not the lease.. maybe less CRY and step up your game and farm like everyone else.
  • $5? They wanted $20 for terrible characters that no one wanted and called it 80% off...they would likely want at least $50