The Princess

BMoney
264 posts Member
I am a free to play player that is running a Rebel Squad. I want to replace Biggs with Leia and have been thinking about paying to try to get her.

My question is for those of you that have her, how much did you have to pay to 7* her and was she hard to obtain?

If your whole goal was unlocking her, what other characters did you get along the way and was it worth it?

Replies

• BMoney wrote: »
    I am a free to play player that is running a Rebel Squad. I want to replace Biggs with Leia and have been thinking about paying to try to get her.

My question is for those of you that have her, how much did you have to pay to 7* her and was she hard to obtain?

If your whole goal was unlocking her, what other characters did you get along the way and was it worth it?

I did the math (I'm F2P as well) and if you get lucky enough to pull her character from a Chromium pack (I've saved up enough crystals and bought a couple 8 packs throughout my play time) she comes out as 2*. Which means you need another 24,640 crystals if you got her shards from ONLY the shipments. You'd need 305 shards to max her. At 4 per shipment you'd need 76.25 shipments. Rounding that up (so you don't end up short of the 100/100 7th star), you need 77 shipments.

To buy that many shards, you would need $170 (not including tax) to get 25,880 shards. Or you could just grab two of the $100 packs. That's not including your crystals saved each day. If you're a patient (and disciplined) player, which you have to be as F2P, save most of your crystals every day (not buying extra energy, for example) you can probably get away with only buying the one $99.99 pack. You have to resist the urge to impulse buy all of those furnaces, ONLY buy Leia shards, and you may eventually run out of crystals, but could probably get away with only purchasing a small crystal pack at that point to finish her off.

I did the research because I was curious, myself. Hopefully this helps!
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Soooooo did you unlock her or did you just do the math to figure it out? Lol
  • BMoney wrote: »
    Soooooo did you unlock her or did you just do the math to figure it out? Lol

I just did the math to figure it out. :( My Leia is level 1 2 stars...
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    About $300 give or take $50. You'll get echo too for it.
  • $2k in crome